Detroit Techno

Hello,br
br
I would like to find a tutorial about “Detroit Techno/House”. There are plenty of tutorials about techno (dub techno, dark techno, minimal techno), tech-house, deep house, … but there is NOTHING about Detroit Techno on the internet.br
br
The Vince Watson’s tutorial is really impressive and helpful but it’s more focusing on some deep/melodic tech-house. (Vince Watson is known to have produced some detroit techno masterpieces too!)br
br
I think it would be a great idea as the “deeper styles” are coming back and seem to be really popular nowadays; but Sonic Academy would be the first team to release something about Detroit Techno (or house). As example, the “jazzy” deep house is really popular and is directly linked to Detroit Techno.br
br
In my opinion, the most difficult parts are :br

I know this topic is old but I second this. IMO, although the techniques used during this era were relatively simple by today’s standards this is still one of the most interesting periods in electronic music and the producers the op listed are some of the most influential and talented. There’s a depth and emotion there that’s just timeless. Plus a lot of the stuff you hear in Detroit techno is foundational for basically all of today’s music so although it’s simple it’s still great stuff to be aware of and use effectively.