Feature Requests

We are going to compile a list of feature requests into this sticky,

so if you have any you would like to see make a post in the forum

Feature Request List

Movable Modulation Wheel & Pitch Wheel direct from soft synth

Clicking on synth buttons on knobs to make them configurable on LIVE. - currently you must move the controller to make it accessible from configuration menu

Ability to import samples into OSC 3 + 4

Ability to copy settings from OSC 1 to OSC 2 and vice versa

Voice Polyphony

Addition of Standard HP 2 & 4 Filters

Remove Chord Hold feature and volume controls from Randomise button

lower values on envelopes for randomise button

Notch Filter

Comb Filter

MIDI Learn Function

Custom Preset Folders

Route Up Down buttons for waveform cycling on external MIDI controller

Filter mouse input faster

Different plugin interface sizes

fine control on parameters

Sustain Pedal compatibility

Not sure if it is available or not but a “MIDI Learn” function would be helpful

something like the stepper of performer in massive would be awesome

It would be cool to have presets available for each effect, with a little dropdown menu in each FX section. It could have some good basic ones for reverb, with descriptive names such as drum room, chamber, cathedral, etc. so you don’t have to set it each time. Delay and the others could have the same type of thing.br
br
PWM would be great too

I’m not sure if there is another easy way to do this, but here goes:br
br
After building up a preset using all the oscillators available, so they are all “on” with some sort of volume, sometimes to I just want to hear one of them to fine tune it. You have to go to each one and turn it’s volume down, (or turn the voices to 0) and leave the one you want to edit turned up.br
br
It would be cool to have something like a Solo button so you wouldn’t lose a volume setting accidentally, and would make it way faster than turning 5 volume knobs down (or voices control) just to hear one by itself. br
br
Maybe it could be controlled by right-clicking or ctrl-click on where it says “Osc 1”, “Osc 2”, etc, and would change to a different color to show it’s solo’ed. br

[quote]Examigan NFR (12/03/2013)[hr]I’m not sure if there is another easy way to do this, but here goes:br
br
After building up a preset using all the oscillators available, so they are all “on” with some sort of volume, sometimes to I just want to hear one of them to fine tune it. You have to go to each one and turn it’s volume down, (or turn the voices to 0) and leave the one you want to edit turned up.br
br
It would be cool to have something like a Solo button so you wouldn’t lose a volume setting accidentally, and would make it way faster than turning 5 volume knobs down (or voices control) just to hear one by itself. br
br
Maybe it could be controlled by right-clicking or ctrl-click on where it says “Osc 1”, “Osc 2”, etc, and would change to a different color to show it’s solo’ed. br
[/quote]br
br
Yes, this ^^br
And something like for example… you can double click on a “box” to reset it to 0.

I quite like the reverb and delay within ANA, it would be cool if you could route other sounds through it’s fx section and filters similar to the virusbr
br
I cant think of any soft synth that allows this, but it would be an awesome feature br
to have implementedbr
br
:slight_smile:

I know other members have posted this, but I’d definitely recommend a Midi learn feature. It would make the synth a lot more useable for live performancesbr
br
br

Hello,

A good thing will be to have an asterix at the beggining of the bank/preset sound name in the list because sometimes it’s difficult to see what sound we have selected and playing, or written in bold ?

It would be excellent if you could make the text more clear when Ana 2.0 is scaled below 100% GUI size. Or, if you could allow us to change the text size ourselves, that would also be great. As it stands right now, the text is fuzzy and illegible when the GUI is set to 85% size, or lower on my 14-inch laptop monitor.

1 Like

I figured out the issue, and it’s not Ana. Ableton Live auto-scales plug-in windows for you when you install them. If this causes your plug-in to scale incorrectly and become blurry as you increase the GUI size, just right-click the plug-in title in Ableton’s menu and uncheck “Auto-Scale Plug-In Window”. Reload your set, and you’re ready to go.

1 Like

Thank you for this update @hive_lord_zatta :wink:

Is this on Windows & with Live 10 ?

I’m asking 'cause I can’t see that “Auto-Scale Plug-in Window” option inside Live 10.1.17 under MacOS and would like to clarify this for others reading this thread.

Yeah, Windows 10/Live 10

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying this :wink: