FREE Waves OneKnob Louder / 713

FREE Waves OneKnob Louder

View News Item

Grab yourself a FREE OneKnob Louder Plugin from Waves on us - No strings attached!

For ONE WEEK ONLY we are giving EVERY SINGLE Sonic Academy User a FREE Waves OneKnob Louder plugin to keep forever!

That’s right! - Completely free - nothing to pay, no hurdles to jump, a zero, nil, nada

Just in case you don’t know what the OneKnob Louder does - it is a dynamic processor that uses a combination of peak limiting and low-level compression with automatic makeup gain that makes your tracks… LOUDER. So if your track has weak levels, rather than boost the peaks, Louder will increase its RMS by up to 24dB.

Here’s how to get it!

That’s it - then just sit back and think about how amazing Sonic Academy is and how you just got a free plugin for doing absolutely nothing

So go grab your code & don’t forget to tell your friends - be quick though - this deal only lasts until June 22nd

You can thank us later :relieved:

1 Like

Got the code but it is not accepted on the Waves website!

in your account you will find register new products . put the code there and you can download it from waves central

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks.

1 Like

YeS ! I haven’t got this one .
One Knob Pumper : Free by Waves
One Knob Wetter : Free by LoopCloud
And now
One Knob Louder : Free by Sonic Academy
A day i have all the bundle Free ;-)))
Thank You Sonic Academy

Bundle

thank you!

I really would like to get the plugin but i can’t get the code. I click to redeem the reward and confirm but after that i got a error 500 message. tried it a few times.

Thank You So much Sonic Academy

1 Like

Sorry about that @toteki - that should be working for you now if you want to try again :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve got it. Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

working now, thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Thank you fellas!

1 Like

Made a free Account at waves…it says that the Code is not working on the site.

ok, got it now…thanks a lot

1 Like

Hi if any one is struggling with the code, I went to register new product and added the code as the serial number and it downloaded straight away!

1 Like

Thank you guys :wink:

Thank You ~~!!!

1 Like

Love

1 Like