Future Pop & Vocals 2 / 603

Future Pop & Vocals 2

View Product

We know you have been waiting for this for a long time, so here it is: ‘‘Future Pop & Vocals 2’’

From the same team who made one of the best Future Pop Vocal packs of the last 12 months: Future Pop & Vocals 2’ is the ultimate collection of male vocals and high-level instrumentals.

Again Inspired by The Chainsmokers, Major Lazer and more.

Don’t buy!!! The demo tracks aren’t the same construction kits that come in the download. These are female vocals on the samples and it’s male on the download and all the tempos are 105bpm!

Hey @Crosskidnation

Just checked this out and yes, it seems that the listening/preview link is pointing to the wrong audio file.

This has been reported to S.A team and should be fixed, meanwhile, if anyone needs to listen to this pack demo, please use the following link

Thank you for reporting this and should you not be happy with this pack purchase, get in touch with SA using the “submit Request” link from the Support Page https://support.sonicacademy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

what was the pack it was pointing to in error? that’s the one I wanted to purchase instead of this one. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Hey @Crosskidnation

You’re welcome, I will point you to the product that you’ve heard in the demo,
please check your messages under your profile.

Hi @Crosskidnation, we are looking into this now and will get you sorted ASAP.

C

Hey @Crosskidnation - the correct pack has now been added to your account. Sorry for the mix up.

C

I appreciate it but your tech support pointed me to audentity website where I purchased last night. I can’t pay for it twice.