How To Make - Banging Electro House with Gigi Barocco / 342

Could you please either/or:
[1.] Make the presets available for download, or better yet
[2.] Provide the synth settings so we could get used to building syths ourselves.
I have noticed other members requesting the same thing.

The Project files are included so once you open up the Project all synth settings will be loaded up for you - you can then dig in and save out anything that you want to take away from the course to use elsewhere.

Pls for Ableton too :)

Are the vocals available? I could not find them in the zip.

Why is it that you do not get the bass presets or any inclination of how to program them - I am using Ableton and assumed this course would be OK for all platforms and clearly it isnt.

&#034And now we start DEEEPAH&#034 ~ that part was fun. What a great personality, i like to hear his thinking process. Was a wonderful video. Videos like this are what make me want to continue subscribing even though I&#039ve already watched every tutorial i was interested in. I like this direction for Sonic Academy.

I LOVE THIS GUY! I love this tut,but as all the others say, i&#039d really love to learn how to make the bass, he keep saying he will show them in the mixing tut, but never came?! and it sucks that the vocals, is not available when its one of the key elements! But i STILL LOVE THIS TUT! Im new into logic comming from FL Studio so please come up with more from GIGI!! :D

I have to agree with Cling, I would be really helpful to know how he programmed the basses for us who use Ableton.

I&#039m missing the synths, can someone help me

great stuff, but yeah presets, or even an explanation of them would be awesome, but a 3.5 dynamic range???? I thought to be anywhere under 6 dB would be bad? hmm I guess it works for electro house

please post the PRESETS this is needed

PLEAAAAAAAAASE POST THE PRESETS!

without them this is incomplete.

PLease please please please please post the bass presets!

Even if you just took a photo of the screen and let me copy the bass presets it would be ok. Even if you did a 5 minute video on each preset.

This is an awesome tutorial, can we have more of these please?? and more of trance tutorials, the trance sound is really changing now. Orjan nilsen style.

I really appreciate Gigi barocco doing this video but can we have explanations of how he did the presets, copying and pasting wont teach me anything.

really helpful tutorial, hours of learning here.

I agree with Cling and the others that talk about the Massive presets. I feel that they are key to what&#039s going on with the sound and without the presets & explanation about the presets it&#039s difficult to create and shape your own sound while going through the tutorial.

--Useless without some instruction as to making the presets. It would help a lot more to give more information regarding their sound design.

My Logic cannot open the project. It crashes during loading. Also I cannot find the preset or instrument preset in the files included. Sort of irritating.

The presets are available from within the project
just open the logic project file and choose the element you are interested in - the preset for each instrument is already loaded

It&#039s problematic when Logic crashes every time I attempt to open the project. I have tried opening it in 32 bit and 64 bit mode, plus redownloading. The Project file is 4.7 MB and crashes after loading all the files.