How To Make - Funky House in Ableton Live 9 / 321

yes there is an error ! cant download ! the files ! :S

Great tutorial! I love Bryan... just a wee bit. ;)

ADMIN NOTICE -

XML error- on file download link

cant download files :(

Good Tutorial- however two issues.

First- the Tutorial files cannot be downloaded. Can admin please correct this on-going issue.

Secondly- using samples for the Build-up- is a bit of cop-out- for what is meant to be a learning tutorial !

If i do not find reply here- within the next week- I will be promptly cancelling my subscription.

Your members are paying premium prices- pick up the game

Great tutorial, I&#039ve learn some technical thing especially with the auto filter, but for me, this is not funky house!

It is filtered disco- which is what constitutes the back-bone of funky-house.

And yes- this tutorial can be considered funky house. You nu gen are thinking of TECH FUNK-

Think- Music Sounds Better with you- STARDUST- 2001

Great tutorial, I&#039ve learn some technical thing especially with the auto filter, but for me, this is not funky house!

Well, nice anyway :) Thanks for this one

My comment about the genre was about the arrangement. This construction reminds me Tech House or Prog House, including lots of FXs with verbs and repetitive bassline and fxted loop. But this is House music :)

Who cares about Genre and Sub-Genre. Just follow the tut and come up with your own ideas.

Hey, can i just ask where you get your instrumental motown or whatever genre songs from..? (preferably well known songs)

Thank you bryan

Hello there one doubt.
One the compressor (drums group) you set a attack a lit high to avoid interfere with the kick. But then you use a knee control to high… as we play with the knee control the compression will start before the threshold in order to smooth it. In this case won’t eventually interfere with the kick attack ? It wasn’t better just get the kick out of the group? Thanks

Looks interesting

masterclass in using filters, very good!

cool to learn filter automation

Cool course to follow! especially for a beginner like me.