How To Make - Future Chill with Owsey / 518

Future Chill with Owsey

View Course

Sonic Academy proudly welcomes back SoundCloud sensation Owsey for another incredible course - How To Make Future Chill.

Using FL Studio Owsey takes us through every single step of how he’s created this truly euphoric track in intricate detail, carefully explaining his methodology along the way.

From the dreamy pads to the cleverly engineered vocals you’ll witness a true soundscape professional at work while sharing his knowledge of how to get the most out of your plugins and DAW.

Owsey doesn’t just know what he’s doing technically when it comes to music production, he’s got bags of natural talent too, and with over 31k followers on SoundCloud with an average of 20k plays per track, this tutorial is a privilege to watch whatever genre you’re into.

To say this course is impressive is an understatement!

Enjoy!

If you liked this course we have teamed up with Origin Sounds to offer you guys a massive 30% discount on their brand new downtempo pack ‘Organic Downtempo’

This discount is exclusive to Sonic Academy

Click Here

Love it so far. Really nice that several courses on SA nowadays are based on “real” tracks.

Glad you are enjoying !

awesome tutorial !!

Have only heard the intro and play through so far but this track sounds amazing. I can not wait to get started and see what production skills and tips I learn in this course. Great work on behalf of the tutor Owsey!

Thank you for the lesson! Very useful! =)

1 Like

@karpitsky So glad you enjoyed this!

WOW, wanna see this Style in a Logic or Ableton Tutorial !!!

This is awesome to see a track from start to finish of this caliber

Hey dude! you’re a master, thank you for your tips.

Wonderful music! It creates an amazing atmosphere, and we learn a lot from the tutorial, thank you! :slight_smile:

Thank You!

Impressive tutorial ! Overall techniques and ideas well explained ! Thanks for sharing !

this is good

Great Tutorial more of these kind of tutorials are needed Thnak You Very Much

Sounds good!

Great stuff, thanks!

I’m enjoying the hell out of this one question tho what sample pack are the vocals from?

thank you! totally makes me feel comfortable in producing that style of music

this is very great!