How To Make - House 2016 with KC Lights / 481

House 2016 with KC Lights

View Course

Sonic newcomer and Annie Mac favorite ‘KC Lights’ brings you a no-nonsense course in FL Studio. How To Make House 2016 in FL Studio, gets straight to the point with no messing. This is a rock solid piano house course, takes you through the production process from laying down the first kick, to the mixing and mastering of your new Beatport monster. From the beginner producer, right through to the advanced user, learn from a truly rising star of the scene. The young Scottish talent caused quite a stir in 2015 with successes such as Lose It All, racking up over 250k plays across the Internet with support from the likes of Rudimental as well as what has become a solid Ibiza 2015 anthem “No No No”. Garnering an impressive tally of radio 1 plays, No No No received a heavy backing from Annie Mac, who closed her Sonar and TITP sets with the number and included it in her famous AMP 2015 compilation.

Nice Tutorial from another local guy I’ve never heard before and an FL user too, Result!! Just a couple of questions. On peak controller I noticed you increased the volume and then Inverted the signal instead of just reducing the volume to duck the compressor threshold. Any reason for that or is it just an FL habit? I have a few! I also noticed you hitting the smart disable for all plugins in the tools menu I think it was? Wazzat? Nice sound you have there : )

Smart guy. Interesting sidechain method I’ve not seen before in FL. It works. To the point and insightful.

Awesome House track! Thanks KC Lights. Hope to hear Moe of you.

Great tutorial. Really nice guy.

This tutorial makes me want more tutorial by kc lights. Pretty interesting technique he use. Not too simple yet not to hard for beginners to use.

Get KC Lights back to do another tutorial before he inevitably goes massive! What a talent. Loving his new track too ‘Side to side’. Gunna try and recreate this in Ableton Live 9.

Also, can we get an interview with the man himself, KC Lights. Would love to know more about his musical background and where he started off from.

Hi, I can’t view the course resources. It says “Please subscribe, or purchase this course to view the course resources.”

Solved

Damn this is some cool sound right there

Well done!
First heard KC Lights on Annie Mac’s Friday Night and I really like his “Temptation” and "No No No (Dark Mix) "- so it’s very interesting how he makes his tracks.
THX

perfection

Learn too much with your curse, nice job :wink:

Amazing!

That sidechain doesn’t work well.

Excellent course.
Great tune. Thanks!

very good course learnt alot!

Excellent course. Thank you i learned a lot.

very nice
:smile: