How To Make - Psy Trance 2019 with Shadow Chronicles / 660

Hey @Toryn

What’s the name of the sample you’re referring to ?

Once you unzip the Project’s files you’ll have the following structure :
Main Folder : Cubase Project FIles
Sub-Folders : Audio - Images - Sampler Track Files

In the Audio sub-folder there’s just the kick reverb effects audio files, the only kick I found is in the Sampler Track Files folder and it’s named after FF Ace Encounter Kick-E01.wav, this file is not corrupted and opens in Live using drag & drop.

Make sure you test from a fresh new download as well as using a reliable unzipping tool, such as winrar for WIN or Keka for MAC

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Cheers !

Awesome. Thanks. Really like this one to analyze the end results.

Thanks very much for your reply, Tekalight! I found the kick that you’re referring to, and yes it loads just fine. I was referring to the file in the “Audio” folder with the exact same name (FF Ace Encouter Kick-E01) that seems to only be 80 bytes of data and doesn’t load in a DAW as an audio file. But yes, your reply solves my problem, so thank you!

1 Like

Excellent as all Nate courses!

Very good tutorial. Would be great to give some alternatives for the used plugins

Hard to believe this course is actually here, 99% of other internet Psytrance offerings are absolute garbage.

This course is the real thing.

Loved the tutorial! Tons of useful and solid tips to help you psy-trance production.

great Tutorial Thanks

Thanks for solid tips

Thank you very much for that video!

Really useful course Nate. Many thanks for taking the time to put these together. I learned heaps of tricks and had to buy a boatload of new Plugin Alliance stuff LOL. Mooi.

was good

A wonderfully detailed and insightful course. Quick question Nate - you mention you are using headphones to mix as you are using a mic to record your voice for the course. Just curious as to which headphones you use and/or recommend.

Very detailed Tutoial! helped me a lot! thank you!

Epic COurse!!!

great tutorial, thank you.

Amazing.!!

Another one

Thanks for this and for putting the time into makeing these courses

grear stuff!