How To Make - Synthwave with The Midnight / 547

@darkmetal

No worries, that’s your opinion & you’re free to express it :wink: There’s no “damage control” involved here :smile: :laughing: and as a subscriber, I sincerely wish you to find some interesting content among the almost 500 tutorials available on S.A.

There’s also a “Tutorial Request” topic here on the forums https://forums.sonicacademy.com/c/tutorial-requests feel free to use it and ask what course you would like to see, any request about genre, artist, specific DAW or technical topic is welcome.

Thanks for doing this!

the midnight rocks

already know i will learn alto about retro production

Awesome !!!

love this music. very happy to learn from artists like this on your site :slight_smile:

thank you for an awesome tutorial <3

very useful in terms of developing synth sounds

Great sounds!!! So creative… thank you!

niceeeeee, very insightful

This is great! You are a remarkable producer! Thanks for the walkthrough!

Absolutely loved this. Just getting into producing and I’m a big fan of The Midnight… would love to see the same for another track like Vampires

very informative walkthrough. well done. thanks!

Great tutorial, and love Tim’s humour!

This might be a dumb question…but does anyone know why he hit’s Copy after everything he does on the plug-ins?

Hey there @DirtyDeeds94

There’s no dumb question :wink: no worries, but please specify a video number and a time pointing to this so that we can help, thanks.

Fantastic tutorial Tim. Thank you!

This really is a fantastic and beneficial tutorial. Also amazing to see he uses some plugins that I own & never knew what to do with them! (Properly anyway). This was a terrific education :slight_smile:

Really interesting

Tim made a hit track by just tweaking some presets. So respect. it’s also one of the few tutorials that explains in detail how to mix a track.

Sonic Academy: I love your products! :black_heart:

1 Like