How To Make - Uplifting Trance 2017 with James Dymond / 553

hank you for this fantastic tutorial

Amazing content, the videos were easy to follow

James is the best Tutor so far, he really knows his stuff AND is able to explain it in a really pleasing to listen to way. I like that he summarieses stuff throughout and at the end so it is easy to follow and get a hold off. 5 Stars for shure!

great

Thanks

massive

nice insights, well explained. A step closer to my goal! thx

Brilliant Course. Watched Countless times

Simply awesome! Thank you James for sharing your knowledge.

Great Course! Learned a ton!

Wow!
GreAT amount of information Here! :slight_smile:

Can you explain when moving down 4 semitones we have C major as relative major of E minor. But looking at the circle of fifth it’s G major

Really uplifting tutorial! Hope to see more from James in the future! =)

This course made me come back to sonic academy.

This is great, particularly atmosphere, FX and transitions - learned a lot from this. Thanks

Great course from a great producer!

Best course I’ve ever seen. James is a great producer, and spares no secrets in this excellent tutorial. I found the Piano composition and atmosphere sections incredibly useful for my own productions

If you are going to talk over the first 2 mins of the preview track - then please provide a separate talk-free version of the finished track

Hey @davidwogan

Most of the time that won’t happen to have a clean full track preview which makes sense for obvious copyright & audio material protection reasons. :wink:

Hello!

Great course! Thanks you for this.

I m thinking i m gonna inv my money into the plugins you are using. Virtual Mixbuss is that the same as VCC 2.0? Because i cant find that one yr using here. Its not the same UI and i cant fint it on the website slatedigit.com.

So i was just wondering if they upgraded the one you use here to 2.0?