How To Make - Uplifting Trance 2017 with James Dymond / 553

Amazing content, the videos were easy to follow

James is the best Tutor so far, he really knows his stuff AND is able to explain it in a really pleasing to listen to way. I like that he summarieses stuff throughout and at the end so it is easy to follow and get a hold off. 5 Stars for shure!

great

Thanks

massive

nice insights, well explained. A step closer to my goal! thx

Brilliant Course. Watched Countless times

Simply awesome! Thank you James for sharing your knowledge.

Great Course! Learned a ton!

Wow!
GreAT amount of information Here! :slight_smile:

Can you explain when moving down 4 semitones we have C major as relative major of E minor. But looking at the circle of fifth it’s G major

Really uplifting tutorial! Hope to see more from James in the future! =)

This course made me come back to sonic academy.

This is great, particularly atmosphere, FX and transitions - learned a lot from this. Thanks

Great course from a great producer!

Best course I’ve ever seen. James is a great producer, and spares no secrets in this excellent tutorial. I found the Piano composition and atmosphere sections incredibly useful for my own productions

If you are going to talk over the first 2 mins of the preview track - then please provide a separate talk-free version of the finished track

Hey @davidwogan

Most of the time that won’t happen to have a clean full track preview which makes sense for obvious copyright & audio material protection reasons. :wink:

Hello!

Great course! Thanks you for this.

I m thinking i m gonna inv my money into the plugins you are using. Virtual Mixbuss is that the same as VCC 2.0? Because i cant find that one yr using here. Its not the same UI and i cant fint it on the website slatedigit.com.

So i was just wondering if they upgraded the one you use here to 2.0?

Hey @Vega2k

If you’re digging the Slate Digital plug-ins and they virtual mixing studio approach, I suggest you to have a look to those 2 courses :

That will give you a clear overview and good foundation about what you can achieve with those Plug-Ins.

VCC ( I’m referring here to the “Virtual Console Collection” https://www.slatedigital.com/virtual-console-collection/ ) is still available by Slate but it’s just one module within the Everything Bundle, therefore the subscription plan for the Everything Bundle could be something to consider IMO.