How To Make - Uplifting Trance with James Dymond / 254

James is a really good teacher, he should make more tutorials. This course was really great.

other than the walkthrough - video won’t play

hey - it should be working - we had a slight issue on Friday past - i think this is why you weren’t able to get any of the other videos to play

I am having trouble playing the tutorials. Its just a black screen.

still having an issue? they appear to be all working ok

I’m pretty happy with this course so far. Been using different synths, since my computer is prehistorically old. Just following along has taught me a whole lot more than what I’ve tried to teach myself in the past year of taking this stuff semi-seriously.

I thought of quitting since I felt my progress wasn’t where I wanted it to be, but subscribing to Sonic Academy changed that! My sound is still amateur as all hell but this tutorial did lift my ability to a new level. And by doing so, inspired me to continue on this music production path.

Thanks for existing, Sonic Academy!

I am really enjoying this course … James is a fantastic instructor giving just the right balance of technical know mixed with his experience as a producer. All of these techniques translate well into Logic Pro X.

Thank you for making these tutorials (and great producers) available for us mortals.

Ian

Good course!!

Still love this track…

Seriously my personal best experiences tutorial ever. Everything is explained into details, making it very understandable and accessible. Really taken the time by the tutor to ensure all is very clear while more importantly, the tutor is able to express his passion and makes the viewer part of the tutorial. Thank you for this trumendous course, I have not ever learned, more importantly understood, this much!

Great course. Learned alot. Thankyou James and Sonic Academy!

Pretty good in all honesty, quite simple but explains everything well

Brilliant course, I’ve used what James has said on a version two of a remix I’ve just completed and it sounds 100% better than version one, thank you James

learned alot from this course! Almost done with the song but its not much like this one after all tweaking and rearranging :slight_smile:

Great Course, learnt a lot of little things that are so hard to come by on youtube or any other online sources

Great at explaining all details for a better understanding as to why he is doing these things keep up the great work!

great course

Purchased 2 yrs ago, this song is still stuck in my head <3

I can’t find the midis in the resource files and since im using logic i can’t open the fl project files. Could you please be so kind to add the midis to the resources, or point me to where they are, if the may be contained allready?

Great course! Thank you