How To Make - Uplifting Trance with James Dymond / 254

I am really enjoying this course … James is a fantastic instructor giving just the right balance of technical know mixed with his experience as a producer. All of these techniques translate well into Logic Pro X.

Thank you for making these tutorials (and great producers) available for us mortals.

Ian

Good course!!

Still love this track…

Seriously my personal best experiences tutorial ever. Everything is explained into details, making it very understandable and accessible. Really taken the time by the tutor to ensure all is very clear while more importantly, the tutor is able to express his passion and makes the viewer part of the tutorial. Thank you for this trumendous course, I have not ever learned, more importantly understood, this much!

Great course. Learned alot. Thankyou James and Sonic Academy!

Pretty good in all honesty, quite simple but explains everything well

Brilliant course, I’ve used what James has said on a version two of a remix I’ve just completed and it sounds 100% better than version one, thank you James

learned alot from this course! Almost done with the song but its not much like this one after all tweaking and rearranging :slight_smile:

Great Course, learnt a lot of little things that are so hard to come by on youtube or any other online sources

Great at explaining all details for a better understanding as to why he is doing these things keep up the great work!

great course

Purchased 2 yrs ago, this song is still stuck in my head <3

I can’t find the midis in the resource files and since im using logic i can’t open the fl project files. Could you please be so kind to add the midis to the resources, or point me to where they are, if the may be contained allready?

Great course! Thank you

Loved the course, lots of useful stuff aside from the basics

Absolutley loving this course.
I’m up to the fx video and I’m now a bit stuck and have been now since the mid bass which I didn’t realise.
When James has put the sidechain kick for the peak controller I can’t fathom out how to stop that sc kick being audible.
It was clear in the fx section that you cannot heat that kick.
Every time I try the kick is always audible or it doesn’t work.
I’m using FL Studio 12 Mac beta
Any help would be appreciated.

it seems good, im someone that can only afford the basic though a dual core processor with 4gb ram on the laptop so once a full project is loaded it doesnt work properly so any ratings or comments i give are based on the earlier parts like kick and bass. it seems anyone cant do it.

WoW!!! It`s sow much fun. Thank You JAMES DYMOND

Fantastic course, very concise and thought through.

Great course! James has been my favourite tutor so far. He thoroughly explains what he’s doing and displays a very OCD and tidy workflow.