How To Use - ANA 2 Presets Volume 9 Techno - Pack Walkthrough / 801

ANA 2 Presets Volume 9 Techno - Pack Walkthrough

View Course

ANA 2 Presets Volume 9 - Techno brings the dark underground sounds of techno to ANA 2.
Here we welcome back Phil and Chris to walk you through some of the highlights of this pack and how they’d use these presets in a techno track. These uncompromising presets bring sculpted sound elements including synthetic modular, deep sub basses, Bodzin style leads, acid lines and stabs to this amazing synth.

Get the Pack Here —>> ANA 2 Presets Vol 9 - Techno

haha class!

Guys… so glad to see Chris back on SA videos. Honestly I’ve been asking myself lately if Chris was still actively involved in SonicAcademy, because the last video that he was on was I think a year ago. Hope you’re both doing great and looking forward to see you again on one of those awesome how to make videos. On the pack side it sounds awesome, but that’s not a surprise because as an ANA 2 owner I can say that it’s one of the best software Synths out there, at least for me much better than the other two that I own (Sylenth and Spire).

1 Like

@gordon_bates @QuantaDJ

Definitely agree ! Super cool video and would love to see a “Fast Track Build” video with Chris & Phil like back in the days. This duo makes the course really entertaining & happy watching time next to the learning content.

And yep, this pack is really good, unleashing the power of the “Beast” ANA 2 again.

agree with @QuantraDJ … Chris & Phil back for a techno track build … It is coming up to Christmas . What a present that would be from @sonicacademy … x

1 Like

BTW the pack + ANA 2 …booyyyyyy is this good

1 Like

@Keon1 ( Keon )

You’re damn right : Oh Yessss it is good !!

good buidfull

Excellent!

sound amazing

looks neat!

I’m totally impressed. Great video guys, love your enthusiasm!

best pack