How To Use - ANA 2 Sound Design with Bluffmunkey / 575

ANA 2 Sound Design with Bluffmunkey

View Course

Sonic Academy proudly welcome back synth sound design virtuoso Bluffmunkey for a masterclass in getting the most from ANA 2.

In these 20 short videos we get a multitude of different sounds showcasing what this powerful synth is capable of.

From ethereal pads and classic bass sounds through to cinematic soundscapes and awesome leads, the possibilities are endless - and with Bluffmunkey at the helm, you get an easy-to-follow but intricate look at how you can make synthesis really work for you.

Starting from the initial patch in every video, this course is all about sound creation from scratch and after watching, you’ll realise there’s a whole other world to ANA 2 once you’re done playing with all the awesome presets!

Check it out and take your synth skills to the next level!

Highly inspiring!

I approve!

really great stuff in here

Second video, why would he asign cutoff to velocity, its preasigned allready in the box above in filter section

Old habits die hard, but you can do it either way.

1 Like

True! Also you go to modmatrix a lot where i just use depth! Anyway i appriciate that you share your knowledge! Thanks a lot i think it was a great watch

Could also be that I use the mod matrix a lot out of habit because of doing sound design for lots of different synths! The mod matrix tends to be a kind of universal truth :wink:

fine analog sound possible

These videos are excellent. They show what ANA2 can do and sound like. Makes you want to program your own sounds again and really get to know and believe in ANA2. Haven’t been this impressed since the demise of Alchemy

Excellent practical tutorial. Finally getting my head around the possibilities of this great synth.

Gotta show this course some love :wink:

very practical tutorials, thanks

Great Tutorial, for a great Synth!

I like tutorial 06.Easy to understand how to use FM.

Very helpfull!

Good tutorials. I decided to purchase ANA2!

1 Like

Great. I’ll buy it.

1 Like

Great tutorials, definitely buying.

1 Like

killer stuff