How To Use - FL Studio 11 Level 1 / 263

FL Studio 11 Level 1

View Course

Want to get to grips with FL Studio? Well over the next 16 videos, FL Studio sensei SeamlessR will take you through the key areas of FL Studio 11 on PC.

This is the Beginner Level 1 course where SeamlessR will show you how to get to grips with the software, from opening it for the first time to cresting your first sounds, beats and finishing your first track.

First up we take a look at the user interface showing you all the key areas you will need to know, then we bring in some drum samples to create a drum loop. Next up we create some cool bass and chord sounds using Harmor and even Minisynth and lastly we finish off using some automation and plugin effects to get that achieve that pro sound.

Watch this space for Level 2 coming soon.

With the upcoming beta of FL Studio 12 maybe from a business point of view it would be better to wait for v12 to start a v12 series. #dontmissatrick

anyway i guess the information is probably generic enough, i should probably watch

it before commenting ;)

also i love seamless, he has a great beard, a great tone of voice and can also pull
together some good sounds ;-)

/yates.

Hi Robert, thanks for the comment, the upcoming beta could be some months away and it could be in beta for a few months at least - I have been in the Yosemite beta for 3 months. So it may be 6 months away - could be sooner, but we thought it better to get this out now, and we can do it ALL again when 12 lands. Maorrr seamlessR thats what we say!!

ok that makes sense :)
btw i am loving your interviews on the site, i love the way you ask
the questions everyone is thinking and i love the chemistry between
you and Phil during fastracks and the other videos that you both
work on.

thoroughly enjoying my membership, keep up the good work lads.

Thanks Robert, so glad you are enjoying the content. Myself and Phil have worked in studios together for over 15 years, so we kinda know each inside out, and we actually really love doing what we are doing..

SeamlessR FTW - He is great - watch his live stream all the time -

Sonic Academy! FL Studio 12 Beta has landed - it looks *sick* - please do something in the news. You must. OMG, I'm not trolling here... I have free lifetime upgrades from years ago - and now suddenly it looks like this will probably be my main go-to after dalliances with Bitwig and Ableton... so glad there are more FL studio tuts here on SA. Way to go, guys!

this is a great course - the sidechaining, sub-bass chapters are really insightful in terms of getting a pro sound... pls. bring on the next level tutorial! Great applying this in FL Studio 12 beta!

I would recommend unlocking the Tutorial 10 - sidechain vid for preview purposes... I have a friend who I'm trying to sell on switching to FL studio so we can collaborate better - tutorial 10 is brilliant, especially too the high-hat verb/sidechain as well... allowing this vid to be previewed would help promote the course in a big way, get people to see the routing potential of FL studio... also, what a great tutorial 11 on sub-bass with 3xOsc... whoa... so much built natively into FL studio that gives great results... cheers guys - great tutorial.

Very good explaining of FL studio, Love the joking around from time to time keeps it Fresh like an apple

where can i download beginner tutorial vi

You can stream if you are a subscriber, otherwise you can purchase to download and watch offline.

When will tutorials 5 -16 be available??

They are there, you might have missed scroller in the righthand side of the video list.

best

Team SA...I got a new subcription today I am trying to View the content and not really very happy with the availaibilty of the videos.

What do you mean 'Availability of the videos'?
You have access to every video we have ever made

I submitted a request while ago with a screen shot, Kindly look into it and suggest. FYI my pre-req are met as per SA Knowldgebase with an internet connection with download speed of around 20Mbps

where did you submit this request to?

I watched tutorials 1-4 (Found them on youtube) and they got me super hyped up about this. The hype kind of felt down when i couldn’t find any more untill now and you have to pay for them. Of course I understand you guys need to make your money from somewhere so maby I’ll subscribe once I can and watch rest of it. Really well made tutorials as far as I’ve seen tho!