Interview - Patrice Bäumel Interview / 577

Patrice Bäumel Interview

View Course

This week Chris catches up with internationally renowned dj and producer Patrice Bäumel for a relaxed chat about where it all started right through to where he’s heading next.

Following his 2017 critically acclaimed ‘Balance’ album and awesome remixes of Depeche Mode, Cubicolor and Underworld, we find out what initially got Patrice into the electronic dance scene, his minimalist stripped back production techniques in Ableton, along what his un-regimented and improvised philosophy when arriving at a new club to play live.

A genuinely inspirational guy who has a natural gift for taking his listeners on a journey down the rabbit hole, this is an open and honest insight into one of the world’s best.

Go check it out!

1 Like

Brilliant man! So thoughtful and articulate. The work really is a manifestation of what his thoughts are when creating.

2 Likes

Thank you, he was such a gent to speak with!

Very enjoyable interview. Always great to see how the creative process works for different people.

Amazing humble and heartfelt person, great interview.

Hey Chris, great interview! Do you think we could get a tutorial from Patrice? Thanks

So nice watching. Great Interview! Inspiring Person!

excellent!

Nice interview Chris

yess

great interview!

Enjoyable interview. Some good points addressed here.

Awesome interview! Great info

Interesting interview. No lost time here. :slight_smile:

I met him before, great guy. I just wish he could have dived in more in his music production techniques. Maybe a Sonic Academy Tutorial ??

Brilliant interview. Refreshing to listen to someone at Patrice’s level using gear to a limited level, yet producing such awesome music.

very interesting interview, cool guy!

Thanks @greedy , Patrice is cool also :wink:

seems like a very humble guy. I like the less is more approach

Nice interview, Thanks for the tips