Licence transfers are being ignored by the customer support team

I filed loads of requests to the customer support mail address in order to have precise information about the licence transfer procedure and I am being ignored by the staff. Pay attention before buying a software from this company.

Hey there @bananasloty

Sorry for late reply, been away for a few days and wasn’t able to check the forums.

What email did you use ? Make sure to send your License Transfer request to the following email.

I will now point this one out to S.A team, they will get back to you and sort this out for you :wink:

mailto:customerservice@sonicacademy.com

For S.A team : @bryan_spence @chris_agnelli Could you please have a look into this one guys ?

HI @bananasloty - these tickets were replied to.

Please be aware it can take ~24 to 48hours in some cases depending on when you have emailed through

1 Like

You’ve been ignoring my plenty messages for more than a week Bryan and so did Will. Instead of always closing and merging my requests, there was always an option to simply reply a few words to inform me that you had answered on my other email address, the one I had to use precisely because all my requests had been ignored for more than a week in the first place.
Anyway the problem seems to be solved now. I will purchase the licence transfer fee as soon as I get a buyer for the software. I still have some credits on the website that I’ll use to pay for it.