New Member's Say Hello

Alright,

I’m Craig thought I’ll get signed up to the site. Really liking whats going on here, loving the videos really helping me out.

Some of my tracks can be found on my Myspace, Seegee | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos or my website www.craiggallon.net

:cool:

Hello people!, Just signed up as my mate Roben has been using the site for a while. Great to see fellow Irishmen producing top tracks and helping out aspiring producers.

All the best

Jon

Welcome to the forum Jon :slight_smile:

I’ve just realised I’ve not posted in here, despite posting on the forums for a few weeks…

Hello, I’m Bouffont. I only like Romanian Folk Music, only when played at twice the tempo.

I like lighting fires in public and stealing from the needy.

Hiya Kiddies,

Tokyo Freakshow here aka Benny, I’m a lad from Melbourne Australia and have been a regularly booked DJ for a few years now in both the Hard House / Bounce scene and the Fidget House scene.

Really looking forward to begining production (although not really sure what style I will lead towards yet).

Drop me a line if you want.

Cheers,

Benny

Ok I’ve been away from the hard house scene for a very long time but ‘fidget house’?!?! That’s A) the stupidest name for a pidgeon hole I’ve ever heard and B) how on earth does one decide that this house music makes me want to fidget!?

Anyways not a rant at you mate, welcome to the boards, I’m off to produce some Mayonaise Breaks, which is a new genre I just created. It’s like normal breaks only you produce tracks with a jar of mayo on your head.

Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Well my personal favorite is Mega Happy Super Core Fast Creamy House!! But we’ll leave that debate to another day… I think its what Judge Jules plays?

Fidget House or just Fidget is stuff like Fake Blood or Action Man / Herve very cool wonky sound its called different things all over the world, I heard a mate in the UK call it Wonk the other day :slight_smile: each to there own i guess.

Cheers for the welcome laddy.

Tbe word ‘fidget house’ was actually just made up as a p*ss take on the fact that people kept re-branding genres with new names, but then people started using it seriously.

hi. dj emc here been using reason 4 years hoping 2 learn a lot on dis site;) later

Hi to everybody…iam new here and i hope make a few friends here on this board…iam from portugal ima dj/producer TECHNO/HARDTECHNO because my influence is from HardtraX from DARKFORCE recordings,because he is a very special friend and i want learn new stuff with you guys:D

…by the way thanks for the 2 tutorials for free when register

Welcome Matey :smiley:

welcome on board!

woot woot!

kev

Hey guys, digging in already and loving the tutorials!

hello everyone.

i’m Damij. i’m from the USA and i’ve been producing music for what’s getting close to 10 years now. within the past few years i sort of lost my inspiration, (that’s the excuse i make anyway. really, life just happened) but now i’m trying to find myself and my style again and i just happened to stumble across this site, so i signed up

:smiley:

i may not post all the time but i will participate to what extent i can.

cheers

Hi, i am PhunkBeat a Newbie on Ableton 8 and Cubase 5, this site is what i am waiting for.

I love the Justice Tutorial…

Chris

Hi everyone! New member here, trying to make sense of Cubase E4 and come up with something that sounds like music

Rig:

Fujitsu laptop Turion 2GB, Vista Home Premium

Tascam US144

Korg PadKontol

Microkorg

Korg M1

Yamaha DX7s

Alesis S4 module

Cubase Essential 4

Various VSTs

Hoping to learn quite a bit!

Hello all,

Just to begin to use my subscription today, the content here seems amazing :slight_smile:

Anyway, i’m Romain, a 26 years old french Trance Producer, living in Paris and already enjoying the Sonic Academy experience.

Cheers my friends

Hi to all

I’m JDLSD from Costa Rica, enyoing and learning a lot through the Sonic Academy website. I’m a progressive house DJ and trance producer.:cool:

Love to use Torq, Ableton Live, Reason and Pro Tools.

hey dude, another grandad on this site well im 35 too so i think you should take a listen at my material if u like your breaks and stuff.old skool and all that,welcome to the academy mikki pegg

So far, so good :slight_smile: