New Member's Say Hello

Hi All - this looks like the right place for some great Live tips… :smiley:

Sup everyone!

The name’s Electroatic, and look forward to learning how to make the rawest club-burners known to man!

Hi guys,

Thank God I found you because I got tired of looking at the same old boring live tutorials all over the place…

This is new and very helpful…

Keep it up!

Just stoppin’ by to say hi. I’ve been doing music production work for well over 10 years now. I started off using Steinberg’s Cubase VST with a lot of hardware synths and ultimately gone the software synth route. Currently using Nuendo and added Ableton Live Suite a month ago, and I have to say that joining this site made the learning curve of trying to wrestle a new sequencer much more easier and fun. So I want to thank the Sonic Academy team for the wonderful and extremely informative tutorials.

FrankieP

ready to step into a stream of higher consciousness —> fly to level 2 and ((((beyond))))

Hello everyone!

Really nice site, especially if you’re a suscriber!

Really useful tuts!

hello everyone

im new  here nice site joined to learn good stuff

cheers

Bonjour allo …

Just joined up thought id say hi

Evening all,

Love the look of this site and will sign up for a annual account very shortly.

Looking forward to the knowledge. Need some skills to give my Techno/Minimal sounds that killer edge… and swing (I suck at applying swing correctly) :slight_smile:

hello everyone, go by the name of marques jc, just wanted to thank all the big boys making this site what it is!! been a self thaught producer (if im entitled to that) :slight_smile: for about 5 years. After checking out a few tutorials i now have a tottaly different approach to my tracks and cant wait to actually get some of them finished, thx to you guys, honestly appreciated!! 

Hey guys. Just signed up for the years subscription, great tutorials so far:)

I’m also for N. Ireland

Hi every one my name is James.

Been into electronic music since early hardcore and rave in 91/92. Signed up for the year already, and love what I have learnt so far.

Also I run a daily music blog about Djing… http://bangthedj.blogspot.com hope to keep progressing and maye share some ideas!

EZ.

Just saying hello! Just starting out with this… I am really interested in learning how to create RnB/HipHop beats but I am a COMPLETE newb! :frowning: If anyone reads this who would be decent enough to help me out I am keen to learn. My contact info is on my profile page…

hello here i’m Anthony

Hello everyone! Name is Cathal. Been a bedroom producer for a good wee while now. Stumbled upon this site and thought I’d see what it has to offer. Downloaded a module there! Better be good!

Really get set up you guys have here :slight_smile:

hi guys-n-gals, signed up almost immediately after seeing one of the teaser vids on youtube. am enjoying the subscription vids they are exactly what i have been looking for. great stuff.

[quote]calver (7/6/2009)[hr]hi guys-n-gals, signed up almost immediately after seeing one of the teaser vids on youtube. am enjoying the subscription vids they are exactly what i have been looking for. great stuff.[/quote]

not alex calver by any chance?

welcome dude

Hi ppl:

I’m from Spain for father and swiss for mother. 26 year. i like all music styles, but in production escene i prefer Styles like Techno, Trance,Electro, Progressive, Minimal…

For my, the music must to have a groove Forceful and a epic melody, this is my way to continuing in this moments.

For somethings that i have idea i’ m charmed to help anybody.

Also, I am opened for any work by someone.

RegardS

Sorry for my english i try to learn more in this moments…

welcome to the board

Welcome all newbies since my last post