SA Podcast

Hey,br
br
I thought this would be a cool idea.br
br
I was watching the interview with chicaine and then i had to close up the laptop and finish it later as i was traveling, which was annoying. br
br
It would be cool if you could start a monthly podcast just chatting about music production techniques and interviewing artists that we could all listen to while we are not just on our laptops.br
br
are there any good music production podcasts at the moment?

Hey DeanMau5, br
We will look into perhaps ripping the audio fro the interviews and sticking them into a playlist on Soundcloud. How does that sound?br
br
Cbr

I really have to change this user name haha!br
br
but yes that would be great! br
br
Thanks

Hi Chris…ripping the audio from your video interviews is a good idea indeed. Although if you want to have more reach on those of us who doesn’t have unlimited data plan on their cellphones then the downloadable podcast idea that you could publish on iTunes would be a good one, or you could setup those files on Soundcloud as downloadable. But popularity-wise I think that iTunes podcast format would be a great bet.br
br
There’s not many podcasts around that covers music production interviews… Only one I know is “The Producer Podcast” where in fact Chris and Phil were interviewed last year by Steve Cherubino… http://theproducer.clubbr
br
You could title it: "Sonic Academy: Music Producer Interviews"br
br
br
br

Yeah i’d love if I could listen to some production discussion in the morning!! I checked out the guys above and theres some good interviews being uploaded! br
br
any other links to production podcasts?

These interviews are on a kinda ad hoc bases, wouldn’t really suit a podcast as such as we have to a lot of the time work around the artist schedules.br

It doesn’t really need to be an interview that’s scheduled, maybe just every two weeks you and Phil just chat about production and ideas etc?