Sonic Successes!

yep then when the tone goes up I automated it up, and when it goes down again, then I draw then lines down. sounds weird, but it’s just a simple automation. this is making the groove and the change, otherwise every hit is playing the same note.

Mate you are extremely talented, please keep me in the loop with any new shizzle…

Well I dunno if I’m that talented, it’s like nothing that wasn’t already done before… I just wanted to do something with the sample I had in mind.

here are some tunes I’m working on:

Well mate getting a release on spinnin for your first track is a big deal, they are probably with Armada one of the majors in the dance music world. Did you do the mastering too or just sent em your mixdown? Ive always wonderd how spinnin want their demos to be…

Well mate getting a release on spinnin for your first track is a big deal, they are probably with Armada one of the majors in the dance music world. Did you do the mastering too or just sent em your mixdown? Ive always wonderd how spinnin want their demos to be…

they did the mastering. I did quite improve my skills in mastering since then, but it’s nowhere near a pro. Just send the wav file with some headroom for the mastering process.

Well obviously im guessing they did the mastering for the proper release but what about the original demo you sent? Also are you from Holland? its just you hit the dutch house sound bang on the head with a fkin sledgehammer lol.

well the demo was actually to make them hear the tune. I have no clue what they did with it.

no I’m not from holland, I just tried to sound like the typical dutch thing. but then I found my own way by only bringing the dutch thing after the breaks to switch and have a contrast. it’s like I do 2 tracks out of one. but I like it, cause nobody will hear it coming. I mean most of the time you have a very cool melody in the break and everything coming next are the drums and a bassline. I wanted to change this and bring the track to a dirtier direction by combining what we use to call big room house with some dutch dirty house. cause imo a typical A-Z arranged track becomes quite boring, especially dirty dutch house. boring and annoying :slight_smile:

Yeah it is a nice surprise where did you get the like trumpety fiesta samples from lol

what samples are you talking about?

Oh its in one of the remixes i think they have like some sorta salsa thing going on lol…

No idea what they used in the remixes mate :slight_smile:

Haha I reckognise some Vengeance samples as well .

Nice choons avesta. :smiley:

I see this topic has turned into a 3 page jjdejong0 and avesta epic :laugh:

Lol Roben, jealous?

there’s no reason for anyone to be jealous here.

we’re all students learning from SA. :slight_smile:

I never got one damn comment or bit of feedback on any of my soundcloud tracks until I posted them here. I appreciate the community!!!

any other success stories / signings with links etc.

our twitter and facebook are eager to go!

I have had a track signed to time fusion music which is now out everywhere (audiojelly, itunes, beaport etc) as part of a compilation, my second signed track was to dmax recordings and they comission 3 remixes, one of which is by haig a raffi who had a top 10 beatport remix on a state of trance label.

I’ve just finished another track which I’ve already had a few offers to sign, one from a label who currently has a track in the top 50 on beatport and audiojelly but I’m gonna wait to see who else I hear back from. Would be nice to get in on Enhanced recordings or something but here’s hoping.

I have learnt a lot from sonic as well as other sources but sonic as help the most I’d say. :cool: