Sonic Successes!

hi guys

as the topic says

any success you’ve had whether it be signing of your track / release of your track that you feel sonic contributed to or anything else you feel relevant - post it here.

we’ll tweet it, facebook it & include it on our Testimonials page - bit of publicity for you all!

I released my first track ever on Spinnin Records, it got supported by Laidback Luke. My second Track is actually being released on his own Label, Mixmash.

I didn’t have a clue about producing before SA :smiley:

2 Likes

[quote]avesta (22/03/2011)[hr]I released my first track ever on Spinnin Records, it got supported by Laidback Luke. My second Track is actually being released on his own Label, Mixmash.

I didn’t have a clue about producing before SA :D[/quote]

whats the track name - is it on beatport - got a link?

Will do when I have a date for my rmx rlease :slight_smile:

What was this track you released on spinnin called…

[quote]bryan spence (23/03/2011)[hr][quote]avesta (22/03/2011)[hr]I released my first track ever on Spinnin Records, it got supported by Laidback Luke. My second Track is actually being released on his own Label, Mixmash.

whats the track name - is it on beatport - got a link?[/quote]

yeah it’s called “Leyenda”

link: Leyenda from Confidence Recordings on Beatport

here are my other tracks I’m working on, the one coming out on Mixmash is called “Dutchano”.

Stream Avesta music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

EDIT: link where luke plays “Leyenda”

Laidback Luke - Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix) @ E.D.C. 2010 Los Angeles [HD] - YouTube

avesta how did you get it into the hands of spinnin?

yeah do tell, I cant find any where to send demos to them

Wow that must be amazing seeing your tune being played out to a crowd that big! That’s impressive.

Grats with your work!

Thanks to SA I have tracks signed, I couldn’t even produce before I joined:

[url=https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/catalog/?contextType=artists&contextName=Roben&contextEntityId=168143]

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/catalog/?contextType=artists&contextName=Roben&contextEntityId=168143[/url]

[quote]avesta (23/03/2011)[hr][quote]bryan spence (23/03/2011)[hr][quote]avesta (22/03/2011)[hr]I released my first track ever on Spinnin Records, it got supported by Laidback Luke. My second Track is actually being released on his own Label, Mixmash.

here are my other tracks I’m working on, the one coming out on Mixmash is called “Dutchano”.

Laidback Luke - Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix) @ E.D.C. 2010 Los Angeles [HD] - YouTube

I remember that tune i was there :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (24/03/2011)[hr][quote]avesta (23/03/2011)[hr][quote]bryan spence (23/03/2011)[hr][quote]avesta (22/03/2011)[hr]I released my first track ever on Spinnin Records, it got supported by Laidback Luke. My second Track is actually being released on his own Label, Mixmash.

I remember that tune i was there :D[/quote]

Haha so cool! I wish I was there too, that would’ve just been an undescribable feeling to hear it from there.

for those wondering how to get to spinnin: http://www.spinnin-records.com/contact.php

I just sent my tune and got a reply.

All I can tell is that it didn’t sell well apparently. They said my social network was not big enough. Well… no comment…

But at least I got in touch with Luke, which is cool.

Dude, that’s awesome seeing/hearing your music played out to a crowd that large. F@ck the money side, look at those people moving to YOUR music.

[quote]jonsloan (25/03/2011)[hr]Dude, that’s awesome seeing/hearing your music played out to a crowd that large. F@ck the money side, look at those people moving to YOUR music.

[/quote]

Yeah +1, that’s the holy grail!

yeah that’s the spirit ! :slight_smile:

with the technical side SA teaches, you just need your own creativity. then everyone has a chance to get heard. because at the end no matter if it’s a label or a big dj, everyone is interested in good tracks

Wow man, your song rocks, look at the people jumping from 1.58. Jihaaaaa:hehe::w00t:

Hey avesta mate that track is awesome. Did you send a cdr or just a link via the email? Also they can say theres a lack of sales due to your social network but it might also be that when it was released you could download it everywhere for free…

@crazyhorse: thx :slight_smile:

@jjdejong0: I just uploaded it as an mp3 and sent it. yeah good point regarding the download thing. It was zippyshare I think, that wasn’t very safe…

lately a friend showed me: https://www.wetransfer.com/

I find it very good :slight_smile:

Avesta it really is an awesome track, im gonna buy it. You really have the sound that is massive in Holland right niw nailed, well done. What did you make that massive lead with? Its fu ck in awesome…

actually it’s a sample from a vengeance pack which I put in a simpler, then played with the transpose to get that glitchy melody. some eq and compression.

how do you mean played with the transpose … like you automated its tuning?