Tech and Deep House

I’d like a Deep house tutorial with P-Lask in advanced level and a Tech House one with Live 11 in advanced level too :wink:

Cheers

Any artist or track references in mind ? ( Deep House & Tech House can be a bit broad, especially Deep House IMO. You can include YT link for examples ).

Also check this poll from Phil, the more voters in there, the more chances to get new tutorials matching what’s trending for members :wink:

Hello,

I don’t understand the relationship between a Deep house tutorial from P-Lask or Tech House from René Amesz and a link on Youtube?
By deep house tutorial with P Lask I mean a tutorial like the one from 2018 but more advanced, since it is beginner, intermediate level.
If you want artists or titles then I will randomly say in Tech House Pleasure (Original mix) Jaques Le Noir and Hallo Halle (Original Mix) and in Deep House, Stardome Ferry (Original) Zacharias but I still don’t understand what you can do with it, I had to missed something :wink:

Cheers

1 Like

Aye, don’t bother with me mentioning YT :smile: I was just thinking about adding artists or track references to complement your request, just mentioned YT link because people often use it to illustrate what they would like to see :wink: