Tech Tips - Tech Tips Volume 28 - James Dymond / 529

Tech Tips Volume 28 - James Dymond

View Course

This week Sonic Academy proudly welcomes back trance virtuoso James Dymond for a masterclass in FL Studio.

Tech Tips Volume 28 is packed full of techniques, tips and tricks for you to master in this versatile DAW ranging from automation tips, mixing advice, and speeding up your workflow to reverb techniques, classic EDM vocal pitching, and vocoder tips that will assist producers of all abilities.

Using some of his own tracks as examples, James shares a tonne of wisdom and after watching these ten tutorials, you’re gonna want to try them out for yourself!

Check it out, take your skills to the next level, and become a better producer in FL Studio, faster!

1 Like

Awesome tutorial !! Love the triggered reverb and delay tricks !

1 Like

great course full of ideas !!!

Great tutorials. Many helpfull tricks.

thank you so much james . Thank you sonic academy for all the videos

1 Like

James tips and tutorials are gold dust!!

James, you really should upgrade your FL to newer version :slight_smile:

Super handy information, loving the bang for buck that sonic academy offers. Would like more videos from James Dymond.

a must watch!

very good this, can see how this will work for other risers in trance

awesome stuff!

nice!!!

Hi Guys. My Edison won’t let me send the soundclip from Edison to a Sampler. Any ideas why this happens? It says “Error while loading file” in the top left corner. Thanks in advance.

This helped, thanks!

Great course from a great producer.

This helped, thanks!!!
thank you so much james!(:

great tutorial ,thank you :slight_smile:

Awesome tips!!!

fantastic

Hello, Just wanted to say thank you again and ask for more tech tips with James. today I finished all videos it.

1 Like