The Immortals - Mortal Kombat (OWL. Remix)

I have been a huge fan of Mortal Kombat since childhood. The first film, games and, above all, music have a special place in my heart.
After many years of learning how to produce music and gain experience, I managed to create a remix of the main song Mortal Kombat. I am proud of the end result and I hope that even the most hardcore fans of the series will like it.
Enjoy listening!

Hey there @sowa

Cool acidic remix :slight_smile:

Since it’s a quite busy & energetic track with a fast tempo, it could benefit of some levels adjustments IMHO, bass & drums leveled down & synths leveled up. Missing a bit of clarity for me. Also the transitions at 00:09 and 03:02 are offset, coming in too quick, could be smoother or even more catchy if combine with silence ( like you can do for drop ).

1 Like

Love that you did a Psy Trance remix of the MK Theme! It’s whimsical and energetic. I agree with Tekalight’s comment above about the transition before the first drop and the 2nd breakdown, it could definitely benefit from a few moments of silence. Otherwise, I am happy you left the voice mentioning the fighters names, brings back alot of memories from my childhood.