Ultimate Vocals Vol 1 / 2092

Ultimate Vocals Vol 1

View Product

Ultimate Vocals - Volume 1 is a brand new, expertly crafted and skillfully mastered collection of vocal phrases, atmos and FX from Sonic Academy.
Designed to take your music production vocals to the next level, these 100% royalty-free, emotional and dynamic vocals will add extra style, warmth and characteristics to any track. Pristinely recorded and processed, these vocals can be dropped straight into your DAW and will fit any genre, from Tech House, Progressive, Deep House, Trance, Chillout and more.
Containing over 1.4Gb of quality 24-Bit 44.1KHz Wav files and split into vocal phrases, vocal atmos and Vocal chops + FX, the Ultimate Vocals - Volume 1 pack is the only vocal pack you’ll need to create your next dance floor masterpiece!

Hi,

I consider using this in a project.
As a non professional, I don’t understand if it is limited to specific phrases or is it possible to produce any English word?

Can you post a list of all the phrases in this package?

I have the same question: what are the phrases and chopped words?

@SonixDream @lkdbay

Hi there guys,

This is a sample pack, so obviously we’re talking about pre-recorded audio when mentioning phrases and words, it’s not a plugin or an engine that let you create your own vocals.

This is the common format for vocals packs, you will find pre-recorded vocal sentences ( phrases ) and one shots ( words ) as audio files that you can either simply drag & drop to audio tracks inside your DAW or inside a sampler.

As for the phrases and words contained in the pack, you will find 5 audio preview tracks to give you an idea of what’s in this sample pack ( click the play button on the product picture on the left, not the video, to have access to the audio preview player ).

Hi Guys - These are phrases with 5 variations of each phrase (image attached) There are vocal chops which you can hear in demo 5. There are 100 vocal atmos/chop style vocals to drag and drop into your tracks.
You cant produce individual words from these samples .

2 Likes

A nice voice. Made my own vocal part. There is a shift of notes without artifacts.

Wow, I would love to have this one!

Hi Sonic Academy,

Sounds great! The female voice is really awesome, but are are there also male vocals included?

Thanks in advance

@yetispapa

No, there’s no male vocals in this sample pack, only female ones.

Hope this helps answering your question :wink:

Cheers !

1 Like

I like this pack very much.

1 Like