18 more plays*

• at the time of writing

and I’ll have had 10,000 all time plays on my soundcloud account. Bit of a milestone (for me at least). :wink:

15018 but who’s counting :P:D:w00t::hehe:

That’s brilliant mate. You’ve had a good year with the remixes and all.

Nice one mate!

And here I was happy with my 200 or so plays :stuck_out_tongue: Kinda feeling insignificant now :frowning: (jokin)

You really deserve it, We R Not is still probably the best track ive heard come out these forums (no offence anyone else).

[quote]jonsloan (12/12/2011)[hr]That’s brilliant mate. You’ve had a good year with the remixes and all.[/quote]

yeah this time last year I had around 400 - now I get that a week - wish o had a pound when ever a track got played - lol

You know I was idly working out the other night that a UK no1 sells around 50k units in a week to get that spot.

If they all sell at 99p, the distributor takes half, the label takes half of what remains and then deducts another, say, 10% for admin and marketing, that leaves the artist with around £10,000 in royalties for a week for a No1 spot.

Not sure if I think this is a good amount or not. Sure, I’d like £10k but I dunno if it seems right for a top spot.

[quote]jonsloan (12/12/2011)[hr]

Not sure if I think this is a good amount or not. Sure, I’d like £10k but I dunno if it seems right for a top spot.[/quote]

I tell ya next year when I am up there - lol :w00t::smiley:

[quote]MistroPain (12/12/2011)[hr]

You really deserve it, We R Not is still probably the best track ive heard come out these forums (no offence anyone else).[/quote]

Wow, thanks. That’s a lovely thing to say. Really appreciate it. :smiley:

Congrats to both of you guys.

Hope the new year brings you even more success.

:slight_smile:

[quote]slender (12/12/2011)[hr]15018 but who’s counting :P:D:w00t::hehe:[/quote]

Er Ive had 2000 in 2 years lol almost got 500 followers

[quote]Mussi81 (15/12/2011)[hr][quote]slender (12/12/2011)[hr]15018 but who’s counting :P:D:w00t::hehe:[/quote]

Er Ive had 2000 in 2 years lol almost got 500 followers[/quote]

You either got it or you ain’t :P:D:hehe::w00t:

2000 plays and 500 followers? Thats a bit weird… Still 2000 is fantastic. As off January it’ll be my first year of producing (first year of listening to music intently as well :P) and ive got around 200 or so plays but only 4 followers :frowning:

Joking aside - well done folks -:wink:

Just keep at it - its all to do with hard work and making online contacts, networking, responding to peoples comments and commenting on other peoples work