2 Sample Packs up for Grabs - NoDoughMusic.com

Hi Guys!

we have 2 free sample packs up for grabs courtesy of NoDoughMusic.com

NDS-1 The House Music Sample Pack - these two are only up for grabs to subscribers!

to be in with a chance of winning, leave your testimonials below - we will use them for our testimonials page!

everyone that replies with one will get entered and we will draw 2 winners at random next week

everyone else will get 25% off should they wish to purchase it!

I joined Sonic Academy a little over a year ago having very little in the way of musical knowledge. Their video tutorials have been superb, giving me the expertise and confidence I needed to create my own tracks.

They’re clearly explained, range in depth from short tech tips to full explanations of how to synthesise the right sounds and build full arrangements for most genres and provide a weekly dose of inspiration for budding musicians.

Oh, and I’ve already signed four tracks to two different labels! Thanks Sonic!

The demo sounds fantastic!!!

Sonic academy has taught me so much over the last year, when I first started making electronic music I struggled to teach myself many of the key concepts, but sonic academy has changed that. I now feel like I am getting somewhere. The tutorials are great and the site has something for all genres of electronic music.

Definitely worth the paying for the gold subscription! Thanks Sonic Academy!

[quote]bryan spence (13/06/2011)[hr]Hi Guys!

we have 2 free sample packs up for grabs courtesy of NoDoughMusic.com

NDS-1 The House Music Sample Pack - these two are only up for grabs to subscribers!

to be in with a chance of winning, leave your testimonials below - we will use them for our testimonials page!

everyone that replies with one will get entered and we will draw 2 winners at random next week

everyone else will get 25% off should they wish to purchase it!

[/quote]

not very many entrants!

you are all in with a good shout

Sonic Academy is helping me turn a hobby into a professional career . The friendly forums and good videos really helped me raise my production skills. I don’t regret spending a penny on this awesome site that I love. My thanks will be official with the release of my first track that couldn’t have existed without Sonic Academy’s help. Thank you.

Getting a subscription at SA is one of the best investments i made for developing myself in the music production field. I’ve enjoyed watching all the tutorial, they are made i such a way i could understand and follow the techniques they are explaining. Next to that the forum connected to SA is also filled with helpful members which share my passion for music.

Sonic Academy always delivers on great tutorial, tech-tips and in-debt musical information…!

Let me tell you, whether you are a newbie just getting your feet wet with production and sound, or you are a veteran trying to add a little bit of twinkle and extra polish to your tracks, Sonic Academy has something for you. Very well produced video tutorials, a thriving forum community, and a friendly, knowledgeable and very accessible staff all available for you to up your production and sound design to the next level. I had my doubts at first when signing up. But after just 1 week, I felt I got my money’s worth. I especially enjoy the quick and to-the-point tech tips. A subscription is a MUST BUY for anyone who is trying to step their game up to the next level. Regardless of what music genre you are in, Sonic Academy will help you excel in it. It made a believer out of me. That is sayin’ something.

I’ve been producing music for around 3 years and always had to deal with long learning curves, you know, it doesn’t gets easier for me, where I live there are no EDM production schools and few people are into producing this kind of music, so it’s hard to find someone with more experience than I to teach me something related to EDM production. Anyways, hope still exists since, nowadays, we have internet and can use it as a learning resource. However, many of the options available such as youtube or other paid music production websites are; either incomplete, or really expensive and this is where Sonic Academy comes in handy.

I’ve found almost every tutorial useful, spent countless weekends learning from SA, implemented a couple of acoustic bass traps in my studio (yep, they teach you how to make those) and on the mean time, got into a good net-label, got myself into Beatport (If you DJ and produce, this is your presentation card), and, still, I eagerly wait for the next batch of videos. If you are a musician of any kind and are interested in expanding your knowledge base at a good price, sign up and start geeking out with all the vids.

zmo, from Lima, Perú.

and the winners are …

dududududduduuudud splishhhhhh …

jonsloan

djzmo

Excellent! :smiley:

Thanks guys. Hope the quote is useful in attracting new business for you.

How do I claim my prize? :wink:

great!

Any hints on when and how to claim the prize ??

the sample pack guys will be in touch soon!

Downloading the pack atm, thx bryan and phil (and everyone else at sonic academy??). Hit me up if you have more sample packs to give away ;).

Thanks guys. Downloaded mine tonight.

Looks really interesting. Loads and loads and loads of dry and processed drum hits. Plus, some interesting synth loops, better still the midi parts for them. :cool:

enjoy!