2nd REQUEST FOR A DEEP HOUSE TUTORIAL TO Sonic Academy!

I couldnt find any video or direct link for this following track .

but this is a good example why Deep House that is very simple but at the same time complicated . u can feel the swing of the Drums and also the way the mix the track is just very Crisp . Organic Sounds , Leads . etc.

I hope to hear a similar style

Check the Timewritter remix of the track Midnight Snacker. a Gem for all the Deep House lovers ,

check the link below and browse that track

Is this a yah or a nae SA as no one has pipped up and said if it’s in the pipeline?

[quote]alinenunez (19/08/2010)[hr]I couldnt find any video or direct link for this following track .

but this is a good example why Deep House that is very simple but at the same time complicated . u can feel the swing of the Drums and also the way the mix the track is just very Crisp . Organic Sounds , Leads . etc.

Check the Timewritter remix of the track Midnight Snacker. a Gem for all the Deep House lovers ,

[/quote]

sounds to me like a lot of people are using that joey youngman(more known these days for his wolfgang gartner guise) jacked out future house cd :wink:

just tossing this up here in case anyone hasnt heard of zepp001.

[quote]bobby lupo (19/08/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (19/08/2010)[hr]I couldnt find any video or direct link for this following track .

[/quote]

sounds to me like a lot of people are using that joey youngman(more known these days for his wolfgang gartner guise) jacked out future house cd ;)[/quote]

I dont know man! the Timewritter been producing since the 90s so i am sure he just not using samples CDs since most of his Drums sounds really original than just bunch of samples .probably wolfgang Gartner and Joey Youngman are using samples from the TW :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]alinenunez (20/08/2010)[hr][quote]bobby lupo (19/08/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (19/08/2010)[hr]I couldnt find any video or direct link for this following track .

[/quote]

sounds to me like a lot of people are using that joey youngman(more known these days for his wolfgang gartner guise) jacked out future house cd ;)[/quote]

I dont know man! the Timewritter been producing since the 90s so i am sure he just not using samples CDs since most of his Drums sounds really original than just bunch of samples .probably wolfgang Gartner and Joey Youngman are using samples from the TW :P[/quote]

some people have been producing since the 80s :slight_smile: they all still use drum samples and loops.jacked out future house happens to be one of those ones youre hearing on a lot these days.but hey whatever,a lot of people didnt want to listen about vengeance either till they saw a couple of in the studio vids that used them like 2 years after the fact.

yeahh use of samples are very common among Producer of EDM.

even do the Time writter program sampled drums that sound and body of them sounds awesome. and not to mention those amazing riffs and chords that make the track just simply amazin

[quote]bobby lupo (19/08/2010)[hr]

just tossing this up here in case anyone hasnt heard of zepp001.[/quote]

That Zepp001 track is on Delusions Of Grandeur, that label has really done it for me this year.

http://aphronova.podomatic.com

We Play Deep House

Bless

would love some deep house tutorials, also anything from TSUBA, Wold + Lamb, Crosstown Rebels, Kindisch

Just posted about this in the mix’s and tunes section, covers a bit of Tech-House, and has a couple of well know tracks in there, mainly just a mixcast showing the various strains of Deep House :smiley:

Project Tempo - Breath Deep (Inside my Soul) Interesting Blends Autumn Mixcast by Interesting Blends

Track listing:

Track One: Terry Lee Brown Junior – Electric Avenue

Track Two: Precious System - The Voice From Planet Love

Track Three: Willie Graff & Tuccillo - Give You Up

Track Four:Elastix - Don’t you ever Stop

Track Five: 6th Borough Project - Miss World (Ooft Remix)

Track Six: Rodney Hunter - Take a Ride (Andre Lodemann Club Ride)

Track Seven: Ananda Project – Destination

Track Eight: Timo Camillo - Paraguayan Sun Looks into My Cup

Track Nine: M.A.N.D.Y aka Booka Shade - Body Language

Track Ten: Fish Go Deep Feat Tracey K - The Cure and The Cause (Dennis Ferrer Mix)

Track Eleven: Mr Jones - Blah Blah (Seva K Remix)

Track Twelve: Move D - Heidelberg Gals (Parts One, Two and Three)

Track Thirteen: Sam and Gigi - Bau Au (Markus Enochson Remix)

Track Fourteen: Tony Lionni - Treat Me Right (Jimpster Edit)

Track Fifteen: House of House - Rushing to Paradise (DJ Harvey Remix)

Track Sixteen: Roach Motel – The Night (Deep Night Mix)

[b]Check this deep-house tune :stuck_out_tongue:

Would be lovely to have a tutorial on it.

[url=http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic34270-13-1.aspx]http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic34270-13-1.aspx[/url][/b]

Deep house tutorial please!

plus one :smiley:

Yep +1 here. A deep house tutorial would be great.

seriously keen for some deep house tutorials…

+1

+1

so long as we get some minimal too!

Check my New Deep house Tech House mix in the below link :smiley:

TRACK LISTING

1- Nacho Marco - Fearless

2- Elef Sweating

3- Martin Buttrich -Back it Up

4-Loco Dice - Pimp Jackson is talking now

5- Costa Sonido Mendocino

6-Greg Parker My House

7- the Time Writer Mix- Midnight Snacker