2nd REQUEST FOR A DEEP HOUSE TUTORIAL TO Sonic Academy!

I have been waiting since my subscription to request a video of Deep tech house . I am a very patient person but when i see that someone else start screaming about a Trance tutorial . and SA plans a tutorial for it . it just kind of upset me .

seems that SA dont take in consideration Patience .

so I am not trying to be an *** hole but i think it is time for a a Deep house tutorial Like Terry lee brown Jr or similar genre of Deep House .

SA if you are reading this please Reply

thanks

what is deep house? what defines it… who are the main players. what makes it a more interesting genre for you compared to deep house.

[quote]phil johnston (07/08/2010)[hr]what is deep house? what defines it… who are the main players. what makes it a more interesting genre for you compared to deep house.[/quote]

Thanks for replying phill. What makes deep house for me is the more melodic and organic side of house. The timewritter, jimpster, budai and vic, tlbjr,etc. All of them produce their music with more organic sounds than other generes. IMO. Also they work a lot with vocals and swing variation wich I wish to have like breakdown how they program their rhodes ,pianos vocals and swing patterns.

can you embed some you tube vids of tracks that define what you are looking for.

Phil, these should give you a reasonable idea of what he’s looking for - for what it’s worth i’d love to see some stuff like this.

These are mix adverts for Terry Lee so should cover most ranges of this style of DH.

[url=]- YouTube

[url=]- YouTube

Jimpster:

[url=]Jimpster - State of Mind - YouTube

[url=]Deep House music 2010 C.B.LABEL Jimpster - YouTube

[quote]phil johnston (07/08/2010)[hr]can you embed some you tube vids of tracks that define what you are looking for.[/quote]

hey Phill this is a mix of Terry Lee Brown Jr . all his tracks has this distinctive Soulfoul sound . hopefully this help since this is the kind of Deep tech house i am trying to produce

Terry Lee Brown Jr Live @ Very Nice Club, Podgorica - 09-01-2010 by R_co

+1 on this Ali - Would love to see something like this too. Those tracks are cool.

I’ll post some stuff later when I get time.

+1

the only thing i was screaming about was that this webstie, being as good as it is,

needed a PROPER trance tutorial with it being such a dominant genre in dance music…

not some half finished outdated thing!!!

glad we are gettin it.

+1

i love this sort of stuff and its not been covered yet and also much requested!!!

Jimpster,Marshall Jefferson deeeeeepppppppppp house tutorial please…:smiley: Rhodes,Lush pads vocal snippets and deep basslines

[quote]chris17 (10/08/2010)[hr]+1

i love this sort of stuff and its not been covered yet and also much requested!!![/quote]

they had a chart where SA supposed to make some Deep House Tutorial but still haven’t heard anything from SA yet. :frowning:

Bump a rooo

bumpity bump !!

Easy Chaps, I dont’ think they’re going to knock out a tutorial or make a decision in just a couple days!

For the record though, you’ve got a +1 from me on this too

Definetly need a Deep House tutorial, just like the Terry Lee Brown Jr mix that Aline_Nunez put up!!

AND… hopefully its in Cubase :smiley:

Love this Tune - Never played much Deep House - But always loved the grittier, almost glitchy side of DH.

Jonny White - Gush - Justin Drake (Peace Division) RMX - 2009

<EMBED style=“WIDTH: 478px; HEIGHT: 261px” height=261 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=478 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]Element (13/08/2010)[hr]Definetly need a Deep House tutorial, just like theTerry Lee Brown Jr mix that Aline_Nunez put up!!

AND… hopefully its inCubase :D[/quote]

that would be a plus :smiley:

i cant wait for the tutorial

yeah, just yesterday i was playing some keys and thought hell this is sounding like deephouse :wink:

My productions are always techno/tech-house style. But never have been deephouse…

So now that i have the sounds etc. i really like to see a deephouse tutorial :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a nice tutorial… but i really would like to see that SA is going to extend this tutorial.

Deep House Tutorial for sure…!!!

Pete Gust - Nightlife by deepzone

More Deeper Techno House Side of things… Genius Robert Babicz!!

Simple Feeling / new v1.1 by robbabicz

Yaha Zveroboy - She Knows by Magnit_