4th July Sale 2019 / 672

4th July Sale 2019

View News Item

Independence day is upon us - or rather upon the good folk in the US of A!

To celebrate we have 20% off until midnight Sunday 7th. You can get 20% off all Subscriptions, Plugins, Sample and Preset Packs!
Furthermore, if you are already a Sonic Academy Subscriber you get a further 10% off these prices!

*ends midnight PDT 7th July 2019

How do I get the 20% off? I think I’m seeing the same prices as I did before the sale.

Hi @nickgreenberg all prices have been discounted before the checkout. If you subscribe make sure you are logged in to get a further 10% off.

Don’t see price reduction working with default subscription option (9.99)

1 Like

Yeah i dont understand wheres our discount? My next payment is tomorrow and its still £9.99 for next month???

Yes but it says on that current subscribers get an extra 10% off but my payment plan is still the same?

Hi @Nokka, you get a further 10% off sale prices if you are a current subscriber for further purchases.

Yeah I’m confused too, where on the website do we go to get our subscription price reduced?

@Dlead27 @Nokka @danhagan93

Hi guys, I can understand the confusion since the 4th of July sale announcement mentioned " 20% off all Subscriptions " but keep in mind that this was a general sale announcement and for subscriptions, what you need to refer to is the subscription plans page and whether or not the plan has got a " Sale label on.

It seems that until yesterday, the subscriptions sales were not up to date to match the 4th Of July Sale, this has been updated since and the sale is as follow :

• 20% Off for the Annual Web Pass
  • 20% Off a first time Monthly Web Pass** so that means for brand new subscribers only.

For the rest of the sale, all prices are automatically discounted before checkout and if you are an active subscriber you also see your 10% Off Subscriber price when you are logged into your S.A account.

Hope this helps to clarify things :wink:

Hi Guys, for new subscribers there is 20% OFF yearly and 20% OFF first monthly payment when taking out a new monthly webpass. Sorry for any confusion

1 Like

So basically because i pay monthly i get no discount at all?

Hi @Nokka, the 20% off applies to new subscriptions only and any purchases, not to currently running subscriptions unfortunately

Wished id have known before renewing my months payment today…Id have considered taking out an annual pass

Awesome!

HI there @dongarcez

This sale is now over unfortunately, it was running from the 4th until 7th of July only.