65% off ana 2 / 712

65% OFF ANA 2

View News Item

Hey everyone -

In these challenging times and with many of us having to isolate around the world we would like you to know we have dropped the price of ANA 2 to

£49/$56.89/€51.98

If you are a subscriber you get another 10% off that also.

Stay safe and well

SA Team

OH ! AH! IT’S A DAMAGE TO ME I AM BUYING MAX FOR LIVE YESTERDAY! I REALLY DO NOT HAVE A LUCK BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SUPERB VERSION 2 OF A.N.A BUT I ALWAYS HAVE VERSION 1 WHICH IS ALSO VERY GOOD
ThANKs The TeAM SONIC ACADEMY

1 Like

you guys rock!! thanks!!

1 Like

just did the ana2 + presets bundle… a no-brainer - thanks guys - smart move… stay well, everyone! it’s tough out there!

1 Like

you should promote this at kvr audio

nice!

Will buy for sure just struggle with the decision: shall I buy the normal or the preset bundle version…I mean it’s 2 times expensive…do the additional presets make such a huge difference?

Hi there @Dalil

The ANA 2 Ultimate Presets Bundle Vol 1 includes 6 Presets packs ( Vol.1 to Vol.6 ), each pack contains 100 new presets and the regular price for only one pack is around 16€ ( full price, subscribers get an additional 10% off ). This Ultimate Presets Bundle can also be purchased separately, but if you do the math it’s a better deal to buy it with the current discount offer that comes with ANA 2.

More about it here : ANA 2 Ultimate Presets Bundle Vol 1 | Sounds

Now, does it make a difference ? Well, with the bundle you’re adding 600 presets to ANA 2.
Presets also means new Wave Tables & samples for the sampler OSC inside ANA 2, as well as advanced sound design using the powerful Arpeggiator & Chords Mode and also effects. So next to adding production ready presets to the synth, presets are also a great way to dive into advanced sound design by learning how they’ve been made.

All of that said, it’s entirely up to you, but yes, I think it’s a very good deal :wink:

Hope that helps

Cheers !

Hasta cuando estará vigente la oferta de 65% OFF ANA 2 ??

Moderator Edit Translation :

Until when is the 65% off ANA 2 offer valid ??

Hi there @Jorge_Jorisma

I don’t know exactly, need to be answered by @Sonic_Academy

Translation : No sé exactamente, necesito ser respondido por Sonic Academy

If you put Kick 2 on sale i will buy that as well.

1 Like

@Jorge_Jorisma

I did ask S.A team on Facebook and here is the answer : “to be honest we haven’t thought about it… but it’s more than likely for the next couple of months.”

Translation : Le pregunté al equipo de S.A en Facebook y aquí está la respuesta: “para ser honesto, no lo hemos pensado … pero es más que probable en los próximos meses.”

Thanks for this, picked it up. Now if only kick 2 goes on sale as well, would pick it right up.

1 Like

So nice! Thank you!

1 Like

You are legends!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting to get ANA 2 since its release date. I think most of us have a budget and sometimes you’re able to stretch it a little bit, others not so much.

Thank you very much to everyone at Sonic Academy for doing this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

just bought Ana and it’s fantastic. I couldn’t add my discount vouchers nor my further 10% discount for being a subscriber to your newsletter. Please advise. Many thanks.

Hey there @Ny_earworks

The discounted price is already applied to ANA 2, you don’t need to use a voucher code.

For the additional 10% off for subscribers, it means having an active subscription plan with Sonic Academy, nothing to do with the newsletter subscription. Members having an active subscription plan see that 10% off directly applied on the displayed prices when logged into their account.

EDIT : Hey again @Ny_earworks . My bad, I wasn’t aware of the 10% Off for the Newsletter signup, it just pump out at the bottom of the screen today while I was not logged in. So your right about this but I’m not sure if that code was usable with the already running sale on ANA 2.

FYI → @chris_agnelli : Are users able to use this code on top of ANA 2 sale ?? Thanks.

good synth and good price with great discounts

1 Like

Fire Plug-in!!!

1 Like