808 bassline thumpin

So far asking questions in this forum has been a lost cause. but lets give it another shot shall we… Im looking for a way to get thunderous 808 baselines such as the one in this song… ----Meek Mill - House Party ft. Young Chris (Official Video) - YouTube is there anyone on here who can help me??

just use synth with a sine wave… then you can add some subtle saturation.br
br
The real trick is keep everything around it quite sparse and in the mid / high freqs and also have a quick sidechain on the bass from the kick.br
br
im working on a bit of a trap tutorial so stay tuned!

well for the most part ive got the 808s hitting good but how would i go about mixing the 808 and kick besides side chain… ie compression and eq… and the other instruments how would i go about getting them to sit right?br

Leave the 808 as clean as possible… it should be the thing that set the levels everything else. you cant really compress it or make it louder with saturation as it will start to distort.br
br
cut anything below 150 on your kick this will give the sine room.

well as i said ive got the 808 hitting nicely but for the rest of my sounds how do i balance them so they play nicely with the low end? besides eqing out the lows

its just a case of balancing the volumes… not much processing on them other than a big reverb on the clap in some cases.br
br
Ive just been listening to loads of stuff and comparing all the levels.br
br
you could also take a look at loopermans accapellasbr
br
br
If you want to play around with some stuff… you can use stuff around 70 bpm or 140 bpmbr