A feature I would like to see

Hey Guysbr
br
I really like Kick, but I would love to also see a export feature where you can export the kick that you make to a clean WAV.br
br
I know you could bounce/resample the audio out in your DAW, I just always think fidelity is lost when you do that!br
br
Thanksbr
br
Stu

It uses so little CPU i dont see what the benefit in export kicks… if you need to EQ your bass or change something in your track and you have just a sample you are really limited… you’d have to go through and swap everything out etc.br
br
I tend to just keep saving presets every time i tweak then i have a bunch of variations that i can use in future projects that are still editable.br
br

Yeah the main reason I asked is as it would be a good tool for creating sample packs!

The Kick License doesn’t allow for redistributing Kick samples for sample packs.br
br

Even if its your own creation??? :o

yeah… same license as most synths / plugins… you cant just sample all the sounds and sell them as a sample pack even if you have modified them… you can sell a preset bank of your own creations.br
br
The only thing you can sample legally is hardware analog synths as they arent covered by a license although technically you cant mention the manufacturers name.

Ahh ok I see. I never knew that (should probably start to pay attention to licences…). Preset pack it will have to be then, I always thought if it was all your own material (your own clicks and low ends in Kicks case) it would be ok (I always assumed this was how most sample packs were made!).br
br
Cheersbr
br
Stubr
br

For the Likes of Ultimate Drums… we had to sample tons of original hardware as a starting point… then layering and processing… im sure there are people out there that don’t bother and just layer other peoples samples etc. but its technicaly infringing copyright.