A Mac and a PC had a bast@rd child?

[quote]Jon_fisher (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]eggsorsist (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (11/11/2010)[hr]

invite johns mum around for tea man ,she’ll drink the lot good or bad and relieve your frustrations to boot !!!:D[/quote]

I would, but Jon gets really touchy about it, his tears really put me off my stroke![/quote]

i told you those were tears of joy[/quote]

I know! Thats what puts me off! I perform better when you are devastated! :smiley:

[quote]Jon_fisher (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]eggsorsist (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]ICN (11/11/2010)[hr]What about selling some Sperm?

or a Lung or a Kidney?[/quote]

No-one wants to buy any spunk in Wales … I have buckets of the stuff just lying round going bad … really frustrating![/quote]

invite johns mum around for tea man ,she’ll drink the lot good or bad and relieve your frustrations to boot !!!:D[/quote]

I’m sick of you talking trash about my mum, one time you’re telling her you love her and the next you trash talk. I know she’s fat with half her teeth missing, only one leg, smells of wet dog and custard but dude show her some respect and phone her the next day.

you know you’re no oil painting[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha

DAMN was too drunk and now have a hangover to contribute to this - i need asprin :sick:

[quote]slender (11/11/2010)[hr]DAMN was too drunk and now have a hangover to contribute to this - i need asprin :sick:[/quote]

Get some pig into you! :smiley:

[quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]slender (11/11/2010)[hr]DAMN was too drunk and now have a hangover to contribute to this - i need asprin :sick:[/quote]

Get some pig into you! :D[/quote]

Haha - typical that a welshman cure for everything depends on a farm animal :smiley:

[quote]slender (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]slender (11/11/2010)[hr]DAMN was too drunk and now have a hangover to contribute to this - i need asprin :sick:[/quote]

Haha - typical that a welshman cure for everything depends on a farm animal :D[/quote]

Enjoy your banging head ache and croissants big city boy! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]slender (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]slender (11/11/2010)[hr]DAMN was too drunk and now have a hangover to contribute to this - i need asprin :sick:[/quote]

Haha - typical that a welshman cure for everything depends on a farm animal :D[/quote]

Enjoy your banging head ache and croissants big city boy! :P[/quote]

LOL - its called culture mate - now wheres the pimms

Who needs culture when you got bacon!!

Now, time for me to go score some stinking bit of wool! :cool:

[quote]Jon_fisher (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (11/11/2010)[hr]The kinda spec you can get on a PC for less than half the cost of a mac really does blow the mac away, I seriously can’t understand how Apple can warrent charging people so much for their hardware.

Plus they barely have any gaming support, only a few select games, & you can’t really upgrade macs without having to buy a whole new unit.

All i need to do if i want more ram or more gfx on my PC is open my unit up and plug the new hardware in, simples.

Thinking of crosswiring my gfx with another 5700, will be epic.[/quote]

seriously dude you don’t buy a mac for Gaming, you buy a Xbox or Ps3, Pc gaming is for those that don’t get laid, spend all their time with their mums pants under their noses (egg)

and people don’t pay for a mac because of the spec its for the OS and maybe a little for the look and the reason why people choose mac’s is because they do work. in 8 years the only problems ive ever had is because i’ve played around with something i know f all about. Mac’s are rock solid simple as. i know you get more RAM, HD, CPU with a pc but whats the ***** point if it falls at the first hurdle…

[/quote]

lol touchy :stuck_out_tongue:

Xbox / PS3 sucks in my honest opinion for gaming. ESPECIALLY first person gaming, using your thumbs on a joystick is really unnatural and rigid, you just can’t beat the aiming precision that you get with a mouse. Even the W, A, S, D & space bar keys are so much better for control.

Plus the graphics on PC beats consol hands down.

Check this…

NO CONTEST

Also why would you spend out all the money for a Mac + PS3 / XBox + the extra £10/£20 extra for the game than it is on a PC.

When you get something that covers it all, the game is cheaper to buy, the controls are better, the graphics are better and you save so much ££££.

It truely baffles me, clearly most people have more money than sense.

its ok roben i understand i was into PC gaming once but i found some friends and lost my virginity got my self some beers and a game system.

Now i have an xbox and real friends that come round and if we decide to play a game we can do it with out the use of the internet and only need extra controllers, i’m sure you can play a multilayer game on one pc but to be fair sharing one keyboard and a mouse between 4 people gets a little cramped :wink:

[quote]Jon_fisher (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (11/11/2010)[hr]Mac= for Rich People

PC= for poor People

hehehe.

i want a Mac really bad too man . :([/quote]

thats quite wrong to be fair, i work a minimum wage job and still managed to own a mac and a shed load of plug-ins as well as run a house and support my wife and two children. you just need to learn how to budget.

[/quote]

True :smiley:

so would anybody consider running mac os x on their pc? :wink:

[quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr]so would anybody consider running mac os x on their pc? ;)[/quote]

yeah, why not at the end of the day if it doesn’t bother you not actually having a mac then running the OS on a Hackintosh is perfectly ok and perfectly legal, but you need to build the PC to a spec suitable for Hacks

[quote]Jon_fisher (11/11/2010)[hr][quote]gavisthename (11/11/2010)[hr]so would anybody consider running mac os x on their pc? ;)[/quote]

yeah, why not at the end of the day if it doesn’t bother you not actually having a mac then running the OS on a Hackintosh is perfectly ok and perfectly legal, but you need to build the PC to a spec suitable for Hacks[/quote]

I think I’m gonna go for it! I have a family friend geek that I can use the services of to build me a PC to spec to make sure that its as compatible as possible! Fck you Steve Jobs, Fck you!

There’s got to be some nerd online that has done step by step instructions on how to do a hackintosh

To earn money you could become a human guinea pig and do drug tests

Your head might grow a bit but it’s good pay :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Mussi81 (11/11/2010)[hr]There’s got to be some nerd online that has done step by step instructions on how to do a hackintosh

[/quote]

i posted up a complete guide i think if not hit phil up i think i sent him the guide i was given.