Abelton help

You're not running it with a really low latency r u? That might cock it up ...

What system have u got? PC, soundcard

[quote]roben (12/10/2009)[hr]May I please remind everyone on forum rules before anyone steps over line.

“Any talk of illegal file sharing sites, illegal software download sites, the use of cracked software, how to obtain cracked software or anything else of the kind is NOT permitted. Doing so will result in the thread being instantly removed and the user may also be banned.”[/quote]

don’t be silly mate, no one can be banned from talking about something. promoting the use of it and tell people were to get it is different to discussion performance related issues with it, whats wrong with someone saying i used to use cracked software but now i use legal software because it works better?

ooops :smiley: I think I may have indirectly instigated Robens response when I assaulted Howie after he assaulted weeblondie lol

No real harm done tho hey :cool:

[quote]roben (12/10/2009)[hr]before anyone steps over line.

[/quote]

& FYI if you are debating the rules it’s not me you need to be speaking too.

No one broke the rules Roben. Besides, Bryan posted after you and he said nothing about it. Cmon man

[quote]howiegroove (12/11/2009)[hr]No one broke the rules Roben. Besides, Bryan posted after you and he said nothing about it. Cmon man[/quote]

True Howie.

Hang on …has Bryan grown a beard? lol

Surely you mean Graham?

Here’s another example… If I said that I used to run all cracked software, but it screwed up my machine and now I run all programs that I purchase. Is that against the rules?

No.

I am not advocating anything.

Humpty Dumpty cracked his head…

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO. Im gonna be banned for saying cracked!

Cmon homie, grow a pair. You surely know the difference, I hope!

[quote]krome (12/11/2009)[hr][quote]howiegroove (12/11/2009)[hr]No one broke the rules Roben. Besides, Bryan posted after you and he said nothing about it. Cmon man[/quote]

True Howie.

Hang on …has Bryan grown a beard? lol

Surely you mean Graham?[/quote]

Santa maybe???

Someone with the extra special logo/avatar :smiley:

[quote]roben (12/11/2009)[hr][quote]roben (12/10/2009)[hr]before anyone steps over line.

[/quote]

.[/quote]

Oh ffs mate, let me post it a THIRD time.

And just to re-itterate it… BEFORE anyone steps over line.

sigh :rolleyes:

Ohhhh…sorry. I didn’t see what you were saying.

Thanks for monitoring and making sure everyone is in line, especially all the veterans on the site. I was probably about to go too far, but I appreciate you putting a stop to it. Thanks for keeping everyone in check.

It’s not about that mate, I know you and Jon wouldn’t step the line as you’re fully aware of the rules. But I was just saying it firstly because there are plenty of new people on the thread who may not have already been aware, and secondly because discussions were heading that way, I just wanted to protect everyone from anything possibly cropping up. Not saying that it would have, but it might have, that’s all.

& to add Howie, even though you may not think it sometimes, I do have a lot of respect for you and think you’re a top guy. It’s just you have a habit of taking me the wrong way a lot of the time.

I’m not sure whether that’s just because i’m british and your yank, or whether it’s because text can be portrayed in different context by different people, but it is how it is.

Keep the love.

I think it’s safe to say this thread has been well and truly hijacked!

Weeblondie I hope you can get your problem sorted!

There will be no talk whatsoever about hijacking! :smiley:

If your using a pc you could run your comp to run as best performance… You right click on my computer and its in advanced i think…worked for me:)