Ableton Live 9

Can anyone explain to me why when adjusting automation nodes on Live 9 that it always causes the whole line of nodes to move as well. It’s really annoying, I noticed they took away the double click to make a new node - which, really made no beneficial difference imo - but when there is a node there that i want to adjust, i click and drag and everything always comes with it. I always have to delete the node and create a new one, only then will it adjust. br
br
Is there a better solution to this?

so, I had loads of Sampler and Instrument Rack instruments loaded from sample packs in Live 8. Can’t find them in Live 9. They’re not in the main Live 9 library and the link to the Live 8 library just takes me to my own area with loops and midi clips etc.br
br
Any idea how to find them and reload them into 9 without reinstalling the packs from scratch?

Yeah all my packs disappeared as well now that you mention it.

Brilliant thanks Rob. Got them now.

[quote]Roben (09/03/2013)[hr]Can anyone explain to me why when adjusting automation nodes on Live 9 that it always causes the whole line of nodes to move as well. It’s really annoying, br
[/quote]br
br
br
This was doing my head in yesterday, If you have anything in the area you’re putting the nodes in highlighted blue, whatever you do inside the blue area will be effected.br
br
Just be sure when you are gonna double click in a node no area is highlighted blue and it works as normal.br
Takes a little getting used to.

Cheers for the tips, maybe Ableton need to update because it’s just not right, used to work fine before.

So I’ve installed 9 now, been fooling around in it a few nights and I’ve stumbled across something pretty annoying when applying sidechain compression.nbsp; You know in the tutorials the compressor is always switched to “FF1” in stead of the standard FF2-setting to get rid of those clicking noises?nbsp; Well, I can’t seem to find the way to do that with the new standard compressor plugin, ornbsp;havenbsp;Inbsp;gone selectively blind here? :wink:

I tried adjusting the attack, but with a deep sine wave it doesn’t sound any near as good as it did with the FF1 setting (The attack becomes way to long in this case).nbsp; Also fiddeling with the “look ahead”-time it doesn’t get rid of the click.nbsp; I’ve been checking the ableton forum as well, but so far there doesn’t seem to be a decent solution :crazy:

[quote]nicowuyts (12/03/2013)[hr]So I’ve installed 9 now, been fooling around in it a few nights and I’ve stumbled across something pretty annoying when applying sidechain compression. You know in the tutorials the compressor is always switched to “FF1” in stead of the standard FF2-setting to get rid of those clicking noises? Well, I can’t seem to find the way to do that with the new standard compressor plugin, orhaveIgone selectively blind here? ;)[/quote]br
br
MY CLICK MY CLICK :laugh:br
br
iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“YouTube” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen/iframe