Ableton Live dubstep with NI Massive

An updated how to make Ableton dubstep course would be nice, preferably with NI massive. A nice song to try to emulate would be SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds or SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
br
I really would like an intermediate/advanced dubstep course with ableton and massive though.br
br
thanks!

I tend to agree. Though im not at all a dubstep fan i do see a heck of a lot of the “simpler” house genres being toturialised. br
I begin to search more of other genres that are a little more advanced than the many not as advanced housy genres. Deep house, techno, tribal, trance, big room, swedish house etc. are necessary and hard, respectable and extremely popular genres, but the focus is definitely also pointed there on the site. br
br
An update on glitch, justice style french house, probably dubstep (never looked but probably needs as well) are even harder and more advanced (in general) to create. I think these could be very cool! br
br
Otherwise im happy with the current content. I took as much as i could from learning the DAWs and genre production at first. Now im more interested in the production techniques and relearning how the basics work in terms of sound design and mixing. br
Nevertheless i do see most of the videos are on “how to produce genres”, where a new type of content also could be cool. br
br
Specifically glitch like The Glitch Mob which has similarities with dubstep.

this would be amazing !!