Ableton Live export issue

Hey guys,

I have just completed a track and was happy with the mix down, went to export it and opened it up in iTunes and it sounded completely different to… It lacked bass and a lot of the sounds that were being heard in Ableton.

I tried a couple of times and realised some of the sounds I created using NI Massive did not come through. I then had to record them out to a separate track and use them as audio files. Then a lot of my drum samples didn’t come through in the mix. I use a drum rack and send reverb and delays through the sends.

I’m not sure if it is a MIDI issue, Massive issue or return track issue or overall Master bounce issue but I have been producing for a while and never had this problem.

Anyone have any tips?

Cheers

Do us a screen shot of your export screen see if i can spot anything.

Before you export do you drag the loop marker in the arrangement view from the start to the end and click on it so it is black?

Do that first then export.

[quote]nohero (06/10/2011)[hr]Before you export do you drag the loop marker in the arrangement view from the start to the end and click on it so it is black?

Do that first then export.

[/quote]

What I have to do is loop the track a the click on the arrangement to highlight the whole track. This then exports “everything” in the track

I’ve realised that it is just Massive that isn’t exporting… any ideas?