Ableton's flanger question

ok so this is a finished project from ambivalent and i have a question

1. what could be the reason why none of the tracks are using the B-Flanger return track. and why is the C-knob on the B-return track configured?

2. and what did he do to get the 2 c-knobs in A & B return track to light up? i have a deep house tutorial project i been following with 3 more remaining videos left. and when i try to configure any of the A-D knobs on any of the return tracks, they stay grayed out as in “OFF”

[quote]cutflow (26/02/2011)[hr]ok so this is a finished project from ambivalent and i have a question

1. what could be the reason why none of the tracks are using the B-Flanger return track. and why is the C-knob on the B-return track configured?

2. and what did he do to get the 2 c-knobs in A & B return track to light up? i have a deep house tutorial project i been following with 3 more remaining videos left. and when i try to configure any of the A-D knobs on any of the return tracks, they stay grayed out as in “OFF”

[/quote]

At a glance looks like its automated ? :slight_smile:

[quote]cutflow (26/02/2011)[hr]ok so this is a finished project from ambivalent and i have a question

[/quote]

simples

return track B is NOT being used at all

to enable return track C - simply right click it and select “enable send”