ALT.noize tonight

My show is live tonight 18:00 GMT

Here: Fnoob.com is for sale | HugeDomains

1st hour is myself and 2nd hour is Scott Robinson with some very forward thinking techno!

[quote]Mussi81 (25/01/2011)[hr]My show is live tonight 18:00 GMT

Here: Fnoob.com is for sale | HugeDomains

1st hour is myself and 2nd hour is Scott Robinson with some very forward thinking techno![/quote]

But I’ll miss Hollyoaks :frowning:

Listening :smiley:

It’s not me! SomeOne has ****ed up again, not happy !!!

[quote]Mussi81 (25/01/2011)[hr]It’s not me! SomeOne has ****ed up again, not happy !!![/quote]

I was just about to post about it Mate… Doesnt sound like what you’d be into.

Who is it? Sebb or Sabb or what?

Kinda cool… But expected a bit of crackle & hiss at least!! :wink: :smiley:

This is ***** bull**** I’m not gonna do the ***** show if they keep ***** me about

Well fingers X’d that it works out Mussi. Fk that.

Switching off now. They’re playing funfair dance music now.

Its on!!!

Only half an hour late

WTF?

[quote]Mussi81 (25/01/2011)[hr]Its on!!!

Only half an hour late

WTF?[/quote]

haha they’re from europe where late is early - very late is on time :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (25/01/2011)[hr]This is ***** bull**** I’m not gonna do the ***** show if they keep ***** me about

[/quote]

Lol

Is the Vocoder Alt.Noise thing yours Mussi?

[quote]ICN (25/01/2011)[hr]Is the Vocoder Alt.Noise thing yours Mussi?[/quote]

Lol yeah is it bad?

Scott is On now and he is playing all of his own productions

[quote]Mussi81 (25/01/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (25/01/2011)[hr]Is the Vocoder Alt.Noise thing yours Mussi?[/quote]

Lol yeah is it bad?[/quote]

No its cool… is that other more low pitch one yours too?

They sound good. Could they be louder?

.[quote]Mussi81 (25/01/2011)[hr]Scott is On now and he is playing all of his own productions[/quote]

Scott & Charlene?

[quote]ICN (25/01/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (25/01/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (25/01/2011)[hr]Is the Vocoder Alt.Noise thing yours Mussi?[/quote]

Lol yeah is it bad?[/quote]

No its cool… is that other more low pitch one yours too?

They sound good. Could they be louder?[/quote]

I asked Scott to do some as well, I they maybe a bit to quiet and mine a bit too loud lol

Dont you / Cant you… usually have like a sidechain / ducker type compressor, gating the show against the “jingle”?

Isnt that what they do in radio. Think thats what you usually hear in podcast type things? Have you podcasting software - I’d say its a cinch in that.

[quote]ICN (25/01/2011)[hr]Dont you / Cant you… usually have like a sidechain / ducker type compressor, gating the show against the “jingle”?

Isnt that what they do in radio. Think thats what you usually hear in podcast type things? Have you podcasting software - I’d say its a cinch in that.[/quote]

You what I actually forgot to duck the samples, **** it! was a mad rush to get it done

Thanks for the feedback though j :wink:

Hi5 Bud! :slight_smile: