Am I The Only One

LOL that car!! :laugh:

Just how many bottles of water you needed laying around inside? haha brilliant

[quote]ICN (31/12/2010)[hr]I’m doing fck all.

A relation has invited themselves to stay & its really thrown a spanner in the works. They’re boring as fck. WANK.

I’ve 4 beers in the fridge… A bottle of Cabernet & a bottle of champagne. Hopefully the pain will evaporate as I get nuked.

Watched Uncle Buck last night. Gonna watch the new A Team movie & Carlitos way tonight.

Maybe some Hootanany before I slit my wrists.[/quote]

That’s sh!t but funny as… Lol

good luck!

[quote]Roben (31/12/2010)[hr]LOL that car!! :laugh:

Just how many bottles of water you needed laying around inside? haha brilliant[/quote]

ermm like 5 big evian bottles and a phew small evian bottles. only the best for my car!

Happy NY FatherF ukkers!

ive just realized something. i phukin hate NYE

Yeaaaaaaah Happy New year

Oh Fck nothings changed

When is Jools Holland gonna die?

[quote]ICN (01/01/2011)[hr]When is Jools Holland gonna die?[/quote]

I kmow Jools quite well

,and I’m not joking

i like jools, but hes not done too well this year… load of sh!t on it tonight. not even bothered watching it first time in years.

i think the story about the group that had it written into the tv contract that jools wasnt aloud to play boogie woogie piano on their music while they were on his show is hilarious. dont think theyve been back on again for some reason… lol

Haha!

Saw him play once. Boogie Woogie. LOL

Hes a cool guy… but wtf is gonna happen when he dies? Who is gonna do that fkn show?

Roben? :hehe:

vernon kay

I used to live in his manor when he was in squeeze and we used to do alot of charity gigs with him quite a few years back, really cool bloke who knows his music - have not watched his show for years though

[quote]ICN (01/01/2011)[hr]Haha!

Saw him play once. Boogie Woogie. LOL

Hes a cool guy… but wtf is gonna happen when he dies? Who is gonna do that fkn show?

Roben? :hehe:[/quote]

No Howie could do it

[quote]jpgetty2win (01/01/2011)[hr]vernon kay[/quote]

Isn’t he going to be doing strictly - oh how they fall

Lily Tenue?

Haha! Carnage!

Mrs ICN is sincerely telling a 36 year old that they need to be tested for dyslexia!

@02:32 on 01/01/11

Eh… WHERE DO I SIGN UP?! :slight_smile:

[quote]ICN (01/01/2011)[hr]Lily Tenue?[/quote]

YEAHHH BABY GIVE THAT MAN A DRINK! U DA MAN

[quote]jpgetty2win (01/01/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (01/01/2011)[hr]Lily Tenue?[/quote]

YEAHHH BABY GIVE THAT MAN A DRINK! U DA MAN[/quote]

Cool :smiley:

Think they have mirrored floors in that BBC Studio. She’ll feel @ home :slight_smile:

cool, with her working there ill be able to work on the new cooking programme…

Haha!

Gonna be a messy kitchen.

The mixing bowl will be filthy!