Am I The Only One

That’s not going out this year. Usually by this time i would be drunk or at least merry but today I’ve Been into work, I even started early so my boss could get away at a reasonable time but this years almost up and I’m not up for going out. The wife is 8 weeks away from having our next son so she’ll probably be asleep before 9…

Nope. I might go to a party, but I wont drink or stay out late. I’m getting old too.

im going nowhere. cba this year. usually sh!t anyway and expensive.

Mitch, come down to Brighton, I’ve got a couple of spare tickets left so can give you one free.

[quote]Roben (31/12/2010)[hr]Mitch, come down to Brighton, I’ve got a couple of spare tickets left so can give you one free.[/quote]

Means listening to Handbag House though :wink:

Definitely won’t be any handbag house coming from our set :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways the whole thing will be recorded so i’ll post up a link in the next few days :D;)

Nope staying in as well

Good god guys, seriously? Every SA member except for me is staying in??

roben if youd told me that yesterday i woulda probably come down! lol next time dude!

Really? You live in London, it’s only an hours drive lol

[quote]Roben (31/12/2010)[hr]Really? You live in London, it’s only an hours drive lol[/quote]

But It will take him 6 hours to put his makeup on :stuck_out_tongue:

:laugh:

Don’t forget the spray tan

unfortunately you experienced the death throws of rodney the renault. ive since had him put down. :frowning:

I’m staying in with you boring f**kers. Im gonna be mostly soldering tonight and probably in bed before midnight

[quote]Mussi81 (31/12/2010)[hr]Im gonna be mostly soldering tonight and probably in bed before midnight[/quote]

dont give it a posh name. just call it w&nking like everyone else.

[quote]jpgetty2win (31/12/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (31/12/2010)[hr]Im gonna be mostly soldering tonight and probably in bed before midnight[/quote]

dont give it a posh name. just call it w&nking like everyone else.[/quote]

Maybe I’ve had to much to drink but that made me LOL.

[quote]jpgetty2win (31/12/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (31/12/2010)[hr]Im gonna be mostly soldering tonight and probably in bed before midnight[/quote]

dont give it a posh name. just call it w&nking like everyone else.[/quote]

That’s what I call my quiet time but ironically its not quiet it’s pretty nasty! :hehe:

I’m doing fck all.

A relation has invited themselves to stay & its really thrown a spanner in the works. They’re boring as fck. WANK.

I’ve 4 beers in the fridge… A bottle of Cabernet & a bottle of champagne. Hopefully the pain will evaporate as I get nuked.

Watched Uncle Buck last night. Gonna watch the new A Team movie & Carlitos way tonight.

Maybe some Hootanany before I slit my wrists.

lmao nice one ICN. have a good night :smiley:

Yeah… Happy new year M… :slight_smile:

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all have a great night!!! :smiley:

Best of luck for 2011 :cool:

_____

Forgot to add - Also have 20 Fags (Homosensuals). I’m gonna suck & smoke those butts all night.