America

[quote]ICN (26/03/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (26/03/2011)[hr]You’re not part of the gay militia :P[/quote]

Thats right, we’re not from Brighton :)[/quote]

Nope but you still fly the rainbow flag :stuck_out_tongue:

Weird I tried to find strikethrough earlier but couldn’t.

Finally ****un worked it out, gotta use , html rather than forum IF code… strange

[quote]ICN (26/03/2011)[hr]People of America Walmart

[url]http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9804[/url]

My cousin in Philadelphia sends me these “POW” Emails every now & then - Horrific.

So funny.[/quote]

i love this website. sometimes i catch myself going to my local walmart to catch a glimpse.

pure gold.

Just noticed they’ve started selling Hershey’s chocolate in ASDA! Who are a branch of Wallmart i guess so may explain the American chocolate lol.

Normal Hersheys is Rank

Peanut Butter M&M’s are a MILLION times better than Reeces Pieces

Wal Mart always has the freaks in it. I live in a town full of beautiful people (it’s really quite ridiculous how high a percentage of hot girls there is here) and even this towns Wal Mart has millions of freaks in it.

[quote]Bouffont (29/03/2011)[hr] (it’s really quite ridiculous how high a percentage of hot girls there is here)

[/quote]

I’m packing my suitcase now :slight_smile:

Peanut butter M&Ms?!! :w00t: :w00t:

Here we get, crunchy, peanut, and chocolate. No peanut butter?!! Sounds like the land of dreams, you even have Mountain Dew, i miss it :frowning:

Where about do you live? Sounds like I need to visit :wink:

I have a friend in Philly who is obsessed with Peanut Butter Cups

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reese's_Peanut_Butter_Cups[/url]

…and I do mean obsessed

They look well nice!! Blates gotta get on those when i’m over there, I think i’m going to be stocking up on so much crap and junk food, im going to go from 11 stone to 20 by time i get back!!

Reeses’ peanut butter cups are nice, but after like two you’re totally done. It’s like someone injecting sugar into your eyeball.

You gotta wait a few hours to ‘come down’ first.

[quote]Bouffont (29/03/2011)[hr]Normal Hersheys is Rank

Peanut Butter M&M’s are a MILLION times better than Reeces Pieces

Wal Mart always has the freaks in it. I live in a town full of beautiful people (it’s really quite ridiculous how high a percentage of hot girls there is here) and even this towns Wal Mart has millions of freaks in it.

[/quote]

where do you live??

[quote]Roben (29/03/2011)[hr]Peanut butter M&Ms?!! :w00t: :w00t:

Here we get, crunchy, peanut, and chocolate. No peanut butter?!! Sounds like the land of dreams, you even have Mountain Dew, i miss it :frowning:

Where about do you live? Sounds like I need to visit ;)[/quote]

I OD’d on them when I arrived here so I’m cold turkey at the moment :slight_smile: They’re too damn good I tell you.

I live in Kelowna in BC, Canada. I’ve lived in a few different countries / cities and this is by far my favorite here. It’s picturesque, there’s a ski resort an hour up the road, there’s a lake and beaches for summer, plenty of bars etc. The views are wicked too:

My view in Winter:

My view in summer:

Always welcome to visit!

Looks really nice mate - I have some Canadian friends who always say I should emigrate there

i live in america. and i would love to live in canada like that.

the snowboarding alone is extremely tempting to me.

[quote]slender (29/03/2011)[hr]Looks really nice mate - I have some Canadian friends who always say I should emigrate there[/quote]

You’ve got some English friends that say the same thing :wink:

[quote]bangthedj (29/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (29/03/2011)[hr]Looks really nice mate - I have some Canadian friends who always say I should emigrate there[/quote]

You’ve got some English friends that say the same thing ;)[/quote]

+1

Looks really nice Bouffont, think i’ll have to visit, you can introduce me to the locals :wink:

[quote]bangthedj (29/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (29/03/2011)[hr]Looks really nice mate - I have some Canadian friends who always say I should emigrate there[/quote]

You’ve got a lot English friends that say the same thing ;)[/quote]

Just corrected your typo