Amy Whinehouse is dead

Wasnt going well and shes been found dead, its a shame really despite what you think of her as a person she did have an incredible voice. Its a shame the really big talents fall victim to alcohol and drug addictions…

She always smells like that mate… are you sure?

Yup Jon it’s on the Beebs web site here

[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14262237[/url]

Yeah great voice shame really but in some ways it was inevitable

Oh well,

what happened in Oslo is tragic!

did you do it slender?

[quote]jpgetty2win (23/07/2011)[hr]did you do it slender?[/quote]

No she wasnt sexually assaulted :w00t:

Man… Its true.

Double dip recession for the coke cartels.

Ah… its a fkn shame. But yeah… Oslo / Troops in Afghanstan / Iraq / Libya / People in Somalia etc…

[quote]Mussi81 (23/07/2011)[hr]

what happened in Oslo is tragic![/quote]

What more tragic than a washed up pop star dying - never

And no Jetty I did not go to Norway yesterday

Yeah norway was awfull, too much tragic **** going on everyday…

It was you trance guys fault. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is an actual quote from msnbc: “Breivik’s [facebook] profile lists interests including hunting, political and stock analysis, with tastes in music ranging from classical to trance, a hypnotic form of dance music.”

The thing is some people will say basshunter is trance and consider ALL electronic music as Techno…

[quote]jjdejong0 (23/07/2011)[hr]The thing is some people will say basshunter is trance and consider ALL electronic music as Techno…[/quote]

Onlly the good electronic music Jan - LOL :D:w00t::hehe::stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously people dont know what what is anymore. I remember one night playing nothing but trance and some drunk bitch coming up to me begging me to play some trance…

-_-

yes sad news all around… but the bright side is that there are 5 babies born every second… so don’t worry we will still run out of water in the next 5 decades

or am i a bit to pessimistic …?

[quote]wouterdewitte (24/07/2011)[hr]yes sad news all around… but the bright side is that there are 5 babies born every second… so don’t worry we will still run out of water in the next 5 decades

or am i a bit to pessimistic …?[/quote]

What about beer :smiley: