ANA 1.5 blacklisted by Cubase 7.0.4

ANA 1.5 64 bit keeps getting blacklisted by Cubase 7.0.4 64 bit. When I delete the blacklist xml it just get blacklisted again.br
br
Any suggestions or workarounds for this?br
br

[quote]billcarroll (03/06/2013)[hr]ANA 1.5 64 bit keeps getting blacklisted by Cubase 7.0.4 64 bit. When I delete the blacklist xml it just get blacklisted again.br
br
br
br
Hi br
br
is the 32bit version doing this or just the 64 bit?br

[quote]bryan spence (04/06/2013)[hr][quote]billcarroll (03/06/2013)[hr]ANA 1.5 64 bit keeps getting blacklisted by Cubase 7.0.4 64 bit. When I delete the blacklist xml it just get blacklisted again.br
br
br
br
Hi br
br
is the 32bit version doing this or just the 64 bit?br
[/quote]br
br
just the 64 bit, the 32 bit version shows up just fine and does not get blacklisted

Any update on this issue? Are you able to reproduce?

Yeah we have been having a few problems with 64bit version. Will fix in the next update.

[quote]phil johnston (26/06/2013)[hr]Yeah we have been having a few problems with 64bit version. Will fix in the next update.[/quote]br
br
Thanks for the reply. Nice to know it’s not just me :)br
br
Any timeframe for the next update?

Hi Bill,br
br
Ive been doing more testing and im getting no probs on my iMac in Cubase 64bit br
br
What CPU chip have you got in your computer? br
br
What OS?

MacBook Pro 15"br
Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7br
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3br
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MBbr
Software OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)br
br
For what it’s worth, A.N.A x64 shows up for me properly in Studio One Pro 64 bit.

Update: Fixedbr
br
I’ve updated to Cubase 7.0.5, deleted my Cubase 7 blacklist, and reinstalled A.N.A. and the 64-bit version of A.N.A. now shows up in Cubase 7.

I have the same issue with V 7.05 and Ana. Shows up fine in 32bit, but missing from 64bit. Tried uninstalling pretty much everything except the reinstalling the OSbr
br
Cubase 7.05br
ANA 1.5br
Intel i7 - 2700Kbr
16GB RAMbr
Nvidia GeForce GTX 480br
(Edit) Windows 8 Pro 64 bitbr
br
I’ve also tried Deleting the DLL’s and Deleting the blacklist, then reinstalling and patching 64bit cubase. Reinstalling A.N.A and still no luck. 32bit works like a charm…br
br
Any news or suggestions? (Edit)

Bump

Bump again

we are working on a build that should solve this for the CPUs that are not validating 64bit properly. will update when i have more info.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know. Let me know if you want/need any testing help (Professional IT Techie here)