ANA 2 bug report

Hello sorry for bad english

I use FL Studio

1. in g-env the phase knob has no effect when synchro is activated and retrig desactivated

2. if I use a LFO to control another LFO or G-ENV depth, the synchro is broken

3. On fl studio when my friend send me a project with ana inside, i can play it on piano roll but sometimes when i open the GUI it reset to init preset. I have to clone the ana channel before opening to make sure that it won’t bug.

4. I would like to add a cut-itself function for the amplitude release (to cancel the release when i change note). I tried with mod-env assigned to release amp but it don’t cut the release for real (just mute it). However when i slide down manually the release and up just after, it work as i want (it cancel the release for real).

Not sure if the first 2 issues are really bugs or related to programming the synth.

On the 3rd point, I think a good workflow habit to have when collaborating on projects and sending files to each other is to always use the “save as” feature to save presets and then to send those presets with the other person along the project files.

FYI → @phil_johnston any suggestions on points 1, 2 & 4 if you have time to take a look ? Thanks.

I want to add to this somewhat old thread. The 3rd point is really an issue for me right now, in Ableton 11.0.10. All my ana2 instances resets themselves to A Beautiful Dread every time a track has been opened and saved by another user. They can on file open eighter be disabled or some actually just work, but that’s only until opening up the actual vst instance, then it resets to this Dread patch. Makes my files unusable. Have you looked into this? If this is not adressed, I will have to stop using ana2 because I need to rely on the patches following the file through collaborations without the need of loading every single patch manually every file open. Thanks

Again for that 3rd point, here is a video demonstrating it. Dropbox - bug ana2.mp4 - Simplify your life

1 Like

Hi there @fptk

Yes we’ve been looking into this and it should be fixed in the upcoming update ( no release date to announced yet ) .

Also, please take note that when collaborating and exchanging projects, you and the other user need to use the same ANA 2 release/version as well as the same DAW release/version.

Thanks for your feedback and the video :wink: