Ana 2 plug-in panel won't unfold

Hi, how’s it going? Left a message with that Zendesk feature and wasn’t sure whether this or that was the fastest way to get customer support.

I’ve owned ANA 2 for several years and today I decided to sign up for Slate Digital to try the ANA 2 Ultra bundle. I didn’t realize I would land myself in tech hell by downloading it. It dropkicked my original ANA 2 out of the VST folder. I managed to uninstall the Ultimate Bundle version and deleted them both from my computer (going into all those hidden nooks and crannies you detail on one of your pages).

I thought that would solve the problem, but it didn’t. Now I can load up ANA 2 but the drop-down panel won’t open at all, and I can’t figure out what the problem could possibly be. The main screen simply won’t pop up I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, re-reinstalled, rebooted, re-rebooted and have been at this for five hours. Can you help?

If it’s helpful, I’m on a MacBook Pro early 2015, macOs Monterey.

Hi there @stattick

Quick answer here, more detailed will follow with support, make sure to check for unwanted emails for the support email.

1- Go through the Manual Uninstall + extra step below to remove the VST3 and pay attention about files to delete in both MacOS main Library and the User Library.

VST3 : delete ANA2.vst3 in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3 ( Main MacOS Library here ).

2- Reboot your Mac

3- Install latest beta v2.0.993b downloaded from your account : My Account / My Downloads / Plugins

Follow up will be done via support, please allow some time for the reply and again, make sure to check Spam/Promotion folder for unwanted emails.

Cheers !